Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

MdLogan
08.31.2012 , 06:20 PM | #621
I suppose that you know of many animals in this galaxy. So I bet you will know a Yasalimir if you see one.................Guard now! The beast trainer threw the Yasalimir. It landed square in the middle of the room. The area of his ability was large enough to fill the room.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
08.31.2012 , 07:16 PM | #622
You will not stop my plans! Helvec growled extinguishing his blade and hitting a button on his comlink that sent an emergency S.O.S to Evelyn and the others. But for now I will not win this battle.No thanks to the failure of a son and my failure of an apprentice. Jotunheim was tending to Hadock trying to stabilize his condition. If we don't get him out of here now he'll die. Same for the other Jedi in the corner.

ToEasy
08.31.2012 , 07:22 PM | #623
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
You will not stop my plans! Helvec growled extinguishing his blade and hitting a button on his comlink that sent an emergency S.O.S to Evelyn and the others. But for now I will not win this battle.No thanks to the failure of a son and my failure of an apprentice. Jotunheim was tending to Hadock trying to stabilize his condition. If we don't get him out of here now he'll die. Same for the other Jedi in the corner.
I pitty you Helvic. You were once a great jedi. Now nothing but a maniac bent on killing the mandalorians. It really is a shame. Rafeesh, lets get Kregan and Hadock to a safe place to heal them. Sith, Can you and the smuggler watch Helvic while we get these two to a medical room?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

JoeyAkamai
08.31.2012 , 07:23 PM | #624
Why don't we just kill him?!? Nara was getting irritated, and her finger was getting closer, and closer to the trigger.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
08.31.2012 , 07:39 PM | #625
Okay Rafeesh walked over to Kregan and helped her to her feet and supported her. He pulled out a comlink. Med center I need, two kolto tanks prepared. Also I would appreciate a medical droid. He shut the communicator. Without turning he replied to Nara, Even if he is against us, we must treat him as a Republic personnel. He most probably will try to call for help. Once everyone who needs a medcenter is out. I will lock down this room for now. He then tilted his head so to face Kregan, he whispered to her,Will you tell me where to go until we have left the room?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
08.31.2012 , 07:47 PM | #626
Why not just shoot him!!! Nara was in a rage now. This was becoming tiring. If they didn't agree on killing him, she would do it without permission.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

ToEasy
08.31.2012 , 07:53 PM | #627
Mal then used the force to take Helvic's lightsaber. You won't be needing this. And Smuggler, sorry for not knowing your name but don't kill him yet. I understand that you want to get rid of him but we don't know if he can give us information about the five. Plus the five will most likely come and try to rescue him. Which gives me an idea. Understand?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
08.31.2012 , 07:55 PM | #628
Kregan nodded and then slipped something into Rafeesh's hands I will try my best. I can hardly breathe my mask has been broken somewhat... Your atmosphere is less than friendly to my people. What I just gave you is access to the Five's entire data banks... The Nexu's Fire is not their only option.. struggling to see Kregan guided Rafeesh out of the room. Meanwhile Jotunheim slapped restraining cuffs onto Helvec. Don't go anywhere wouldn't want you hurting yourself. We'll deal with him later Nara lets wait til Hadock gets better before we kill him he'd want an explanation. Jotunheim pushed Nara's arm down. Lets go we still gotta mop up the rest of their strike team.

JoeyAkamai
08.31.2012 , 07:57 PM | #629
Nara glared at Jot for a while. Then she turned around and walked to Hadock. Is he going to be ok?

MdLogan
08.31.2012 , 08:13 PM | #630
Once Rafeesh was outside of the room he could 'see' where everything was. Thank you Kregan........ for everything. I can see now. What species are you? If you need my men can repair your mask. Rafeesh staggered along carrying as much of the weight as he could. When they reached the first sealed door, he stopped. Suddenly the doors opened and a medical crew stepped in. They stopped when they saw rafeesh and Kregan. Men follow this hallway their is one more who needs immediate medical attention. It is Hadock, he has taken multiple strikes from the boxes. Get him to the Medical center ASAP. The team leader's only response was Right on it. The men ran down the hall. Rafeesh continued down the hallway with Kregan.