Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
08.13.2012 , 08:20 PM | #51
Jotunheim responded sarcastically Well sorrrry miss fire ball we forgot the proper introducitons that people of your caliber are due. The names Jotunheim and the guy you just made collapse of laughter is Hadock. Who by chance might you be?

ToEasy
08.13.2012 , 08:23 PM | #52
"Hello, My name is Zarron. Glad to meet you. Hopefully this meeting goes well. I would hate to have a gun fight in the senate tower." said Zarron.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
08.13.2012 , 08:25 PM | #53
Rafeesh had been having a meeting with Mandalore, but now that it was done Rafeesh first needed to tell the commander to prepare the fleet for a hyper space jump. Then he would need to take a break and hopefully get in contact with some of the scientists still back at the Mandalorian capital planet. He hope that they would continue studying however he would check to make sure.

Rafeesh walked out onto the bridge again moving to the commander. Prepare the fleet for the jump. Remind them to surrender when we reach Coruscant. Just in case

He then left and walked down a couple levels until he had reached his designated quarters. He stepped inside and began setting up for a long stay.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.13.2012 , 08:27 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
"Yeah, I am alright. I just got a little shook up but I am fine now. This true mandalorian splinter group is going to be a problem. Hopefully they don't try anything during the meeting. I would hate to have a gunfight in the senate tower where many innocents could possibly get hurt." said Zarron through his comlink.
"Splinter group. Reyko's Reavers? Those hooligans are gonna be a lot more than a problem. If the leader of the strike squad is who I think it is, then we better watch the Senate building with a close eye" Jak replied.

((disregard my edit))
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

JoeyAkamai
08.13.2012 , 08:44 PM | #55
Nara glared at both men. "Nara. And I will be your captain so I suggest you don't do anything I won't like, OR I might just jettison you into space through my cargo hold."
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

ToEasy
08.13.2012 , 08:49 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
"Splinter group. Reyko's Reavers? Those hooligans are gonna be a lot more than a problem. If the leader of the strike squad is who I think it is, then we better watch the Senate building with a close eye" Jak replied.

((disregard my edit))
"Indead, One othem actually attacked me ten minutes ago. I was able to shoot him before I left. He could possibly be still though I don't know." said Zarron.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
08.13.2012 , 08:57 PM | #57
Hadock stood back up.You do that you don't get paid more the empire could win blah blah blah bad things could happen unforeseen consequences. You wouldn't want that. Now we're both done joking lets move out Nara. We wont touch anything....Okay maybe mostly everything.... we promise right Jot?

Jotunheim stood next to Nara's ship with his hand hovering above the hull jokingly looked at NaraThis counts as not touching right?!

JoeyAkamai
08.13.2012 , 09:21 PM | #58
Nara rolled her eyes. She was going to have to get the message across. She pulled out her gun and pointed it at Jotunheim, finger at the trigger.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
08.13.2012 , 10:18 PM | #59
Jotunheim rolled away from the ship drawing his scatter gun. I really would hate to have to waste you lady.
Hadock stepped in between the two
You both put your pretty toys away now. Jot you know better than to pull your gun in situations like this. And you Nara we get it okay. No shooting no nothing we wont break your shiny star ship.

MdLogan
08.13.2012 , 10:59 PM | #60
All ships prepare for the jump. The fleet commander said over the intercom.Any ship that intends on leaving must do so immediately. Smuggler in right hanger bay you are to leave now.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.