Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
08.30.2012 , 12:15 PM | #571
Mal then began to walk down the hallways of the ship. He kept on walking until he saw a room with several jedi and two other people. He then turned on his new lightsaberstaff and walked in. Drop your weapons now. said Mal.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
08.30.2012 , 12:25 PM | #572
Sabrina could hear a voice, in the hall way it said Drop your weapons now. You new what ever was happening, was just around the corner from her. She wonder how the jedi, would react to that lizard outside that could counter force abilities.

icecreampants
08.30.2012 , 07:06 PM | #573
Kregan turned beckoning one of the Jedi guarding Nara to her. Guard the big one while I deal with the interloper if either of them move make them regret it. She then turned around igniting both blades on her saberstaff and twirling it around her stopping with it pointing straight at Mal How about you leave Master Mal. This is between my associates and I. Go about your business.

JoeyAkamai
08.30.2012 , 07:11 PM | #574
Rafeesh is going to find you out. Nara warned. She was trying to buy time so Rafeesh or someone might get down here and help. Nara didn't think one person was enough.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

ToEasy
08.30.2012 , 07:25 PM | #575
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Kregan turned beckoning one of the Jedi guarding Nara to her. Guard the big one while I deal with the interloper if either of them move make them regret it. She then turned around igniting both blades on her saberstaff and twirling it around her stopping with it pointing straight at Mal How about you leave Master Mal. This is between my associates and I. Go about your business.
My buisness is stopping this attack. And you so happen to be apart of the attack. Mal then lifted the around Nara and slammed them to the ground. He then force pushed the other jedi into the wall. Now Kregen, do me a favor and surrender before this has to get any worse. Mal then ignited both blades on his saberstaff.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

JoeyAkamai
08.30.2012 , 07:35 PM | #576
Nara pointed her vibroblade at her attacker.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
08.30.2012 , 07:47 PM | #577
Kregan laughed How about.... NO! Kregan disappeared becoming part of the shadows

Nara lets take care of her friends while theyre down! Jotunheim yelled blasting two of them with his scattergun Sneak up on me will you?!

ToEasy
08.30.2012 , 07:53 PM | #578
Kregan laughed How about.... NO! Kregan disappeared becoming part of the shadows

Nara lets take care of her friends while theyre down! Jotunheim yelled blasting two of them with his scattergun Sneak up on me will you?!
Mal then closed his eyes, focusing on trying to find out where Kregan went. Come out, come out where ever you are. You can only hide for so long Kregan.

icecreampants
08.30.2012 , 08:17 PM | #579
Kregan snuck behind Mal Yooo hoo over here! She decloaked swinging her saber wildly before disappearing again.
Jotunheim began blasting his scattergun around the room Come on out schutta! Let me rip you open!

ToEasy
08.30.2012 , 08:22 PM | #580
Kregan snuck behind Mal Yooo hoo over here! She decloaked swinging her saber wildly before disappearing again.
Jotunheim began blasting his scattergun around the room Come on out schutta! Let me rip you open!
Mal dodged the attacks but before he could counter Kregan had disappeared. You two, form a triangle with me. She can't sneak up on us like that.