Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

JoeyAkamai
08.29.2012 , 08:24 PM | #561
Is anyone else having the lights turn off and on? Or is it just time I got see if I have an eye infection?
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

ToEasy
08.29.2012 , 08:30 PM | #562
You are insane. And as far as I am concerned you are no longer apart of the jedi order. So go a head try to kill me. I dare you. Mal then knelt on the ground and concentrated and began to regain his focus. While doing so he made parts of the ceiling fall down blocking the exit.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
08.29.2012 , 08:42 PM | #563
You think I am insane? No. You are the insane one. You have no Idea the pain and suffering this pitiful race causes. You are truly blind and naive. But I will not fight you any longer. You are as much a villian as I yet you do not see it. Farewell Master Mal may our next encounter be more entertaining Helvec then jumped into the ceiling and ran along a vent duct. His speed was incredible but he had a purpose yet unfulfilled in this battle.

ToEasy
08.29.2012 , 08:55 PM | #564
Mal laughed at Helvic's statement. "Sure I'm the insane one. Because I am not trying to commit genocide on a people who are trying to be our allies. Oh wait, they are our allies! said Mal. He then stood up and moved the metal out of the way and began to walk out of the hangar. Also taking out several troopers that were apart of the five. Hello rafeesh, I know we haven't properly met but former master jedi Helvic has escaped me. He is in the airvents. Be sure to stay on the look outs." Mal then ended the transmission and began to go back to the shuttle. He wanted to make a new saberstaff now that the hangar was clear. Once he got back to the shuttle he went to his spare lightsaber pieces and began to medditate crafting the new weapon. This one he made was shorter than a regualer saberstaff so it would be harder to cut in half. It had two green crystals and a dual phase setting on it. "I am ready for you Helvic. I will defeat you. Whether I have to kill you or not. You are not going to beat me again." said Mal to himself.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
08.29.2012 , 09:30 PM | #565
I can't see anything either with these power flickers Nara. Hadocks eye picks up heat sigs so hes able to turn those guys to swiss cheese if they ever move from cover. All of a sudden Jotunheim felt someone brush against him and a faint whisper Boo! Jotunheim turned to Nara Did you hear that?!

JoeyAkamai
08.29.2012 , 09:33 PM | #566
I heard nothing Jot. But Nara pulled out her vibroblade.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

ToEasy
08.29.2012 , 09:39 PM | #567
Before Mal left the shuttle he put on two cortosis gauntlets on his arms. He then began to walk out of the shuttle and out of the Hangar. He was focused on stopping the Five by any means necessary.

icecreampants
08.29.2012 , 10:02 PM | #568
Put that away twi'lek would'nt want you getting hurt with it. Kregan said decloaking behind Jotunheim her orange saberstaff humming to life. Wheres Hadock? Tell me and my friends won;t hurt the girl. As Kregan spoke her Jedi comrades decloaked around Nara.

You're the Jedi you track him with your mojo and leave us alone. Jotunheim said reaching for his scatter gun.

JoeyAkamai
08.29.2012 , 10:05 PM | #569
Nara turned around in shock as she was surrounded. She didn't put away her blade, but she didn't attack either. it would be suicide to. Of course, that was perfectly fine with Nara, but she didn't want to endanger Jot or Hadock.

legolegion
08.30.2012 , 12:05 PM | #570
Sabrina was still, locked in her room.She began pacing, up and down. She was starting to become, stair crazy being locked in the room. She new their was a fight on, but she could not influnce it. Eventualy she sat down, and had relaxing cup tea.