Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

legolegion
08.29.2012 , 01:34 PM | #551
Sabrina felt the entire ship, shake with an explosion. She split her drink, Damn it, they don`t know I am here, they might try to destroy this ship. she though to herself. This had sabrina worried, she asked the bodyguard please contact the captain, and ask can i talk to the republic strike team the guard said he may be otherwise enguage right know but i will try. But in mean time, stay in your room the guard then went to, an internal intercome Captain. The girl want`s know, if she can talk to the republic intruder`s

ToEasy
08.29.2012 , 01:42 PM | #552
Once the doors opened Mal jumped up and activated both blades of his saberstaff and sprinted towards Helvic with great speed He stopped several yards away from him. "I'm going to give you one last chance to surrender, master Helvic. If you don't then you will give me no choice but to fight." said Mal in a Djem So opening stance.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
08.29.2012 , 02:58 PM | #553
Rafeesh got the communication from the guard. He then ran back to the room, he had the guard unlock the door. He stepped inside.He opened his holocom to the lieutenant, Turn on the back up engines and use the real lock down. If they knock out the power again the door will be sealed permanently. Unless they use their lightsabers but that will take a long time. He shut it again. What is it you need?

The lights all over the ship turned on and the doors began resealing themselves.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
08.29.2012 , 06:03 PM | #554
Helvec extinguished his sabers and put them away throwing his robes over against a wall Out of my way Mal. I have no plans of leaving here with out Nexu's Fire! So back away before I make you. Helvec then ignited both his lightsaber motioning his team to continue on their mission without him. Opening into his Niman stance he smiled Farewell Master Mal. It was a pleasure knowing you.

ToEasy
08.29.2012 , 06:16 PM | #555
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Helvec extinguished his sabers and put them away throwing his robes over against a wall Out of my way Mal. I have no plans of leaving here with out Nexu's Fire! So back away before I make you. Helvec then ignited both his lightsaber motioning his team to continue on their mission without him. Opening into his Niman stance he smiled Farewell Master Mal. It was a pleasure knowing you.
I guess we should let the council prepare your funeral then. Mal then slashed at Helvic multiple times implementing moves from different lightsaber forms into his attacks. I hope you know that if you do manage to win this battle here that you won't go back to the republic as a hero, but a criminal. said Mal while he fought.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
08.29.2012 , 07:37 PM | #556
Helvec dodged and parried each attack easily he had fought many skilled combatants before this was just another day for him Like I care what the republic thinks? By the time news of your death reaches them my plans will be fully implemented and it will matter little. You should of just ran. I do hate someone who cannot even hold a candle to some of my more challenging opponents. Helvec then used force push to knock Mal back against a wall. Tell me Mal. Did you hear from the council why I was given my title? He then disappeared with a burst of speed appearing right in Mal's face attacking with a calculated ferocity.

ToEasy
08.29.2012 , 07:44 PM | #557
Helvec dodged and parried each attack easily he had fought many skilled combatants before this was just another day for him Like I care what the republic thinks? By the time news of your death reaches them my plans will be fully implemented and it will matter little. You should of just ran. I do hate someone who cannot even hold a candle to some of my more challenging opponents. Helvec then used force push to knock Mal back against a wall. Tell me Mal. Did you hear from the council why I was given my title? He then disappeared with a burst of speed appearing right in Mal's face attacking with a calculated ferocity.
Mal used his lightsaber to slow the push. He then began to block the attacks. Mal then began to use a feature on his saberstafff that he didn't tell anyone about, a dual phase setting. While he attacked with much speed he kept on changing the lengths of the blades knowing that this would throw him off. He then used a force push to throw Helvic into a wall like he had done to him. You underestimate me. That will be your ultimate down fall. said Mal.

icecreampants
08.29.2012 , 08:00 PM | #558
Helvec allowed the push to knock him to a wall he then jumped off of it behind Mal throwing a saber. I do not underestimate. I have fought sith who slay thousands. You cannot fathom their ability. Helvec swept his other saber for Mal's feet

ToEasy
08.29.2012 , 08:07 PM | #559
Helvec allowed the push to knock him to a wall he then jumped off of it behind Mal throwing a saber. I do not underestimate. I have fought sith who slay thousands. You cannot fathom their ability. Helvec swept his other saber for Mal's feet
Mal jumped in the air and dodged the saber attacks and used the force to pull the one that was thrown at him and sliced it in half with his saber. He then began to slash more at Helvic changing up his style after each attack.

icecreampants
08.29.2012 , 08:19 PM | #560
Helvec laughed Needed a new one any ways now if you don't mind I'm going to get serious now and end this. With the last word exiting his mouth He began flashing around at high speeds attacking from every possible angle slicing Mal's saber staff in two and pushing Mal into the hangar door causing one of the ends to fly out of his hands and into a wall. I will not kill you. Not yet at least. I do not revel in killing my brothers of the order. It is a unavoidable consequence of my actions so I will bear it need be. I will turn and walk away if you wish to strike me then know that I will kill you. If you lay there none of my men will harm you. It is your choice. With that Helvec began to walk at a low speed fully focused on Mal's actions. Putting his saber up he pulled his robes to him and put them on. I pray you would offer the same courtesy to me.