Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

JoeyAkamai
08.28.2012 , 11:50 PM | #541
Nara got to where Hadock was supposed to be. When she saw that he wasn't there, so holo-called him. Hadock, where are you?
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
08.28.2012 , 11:51 PM | #542
We only know of one Sith on board this vessel. However, there may be more, if you find any others then tell us immediately.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
08.29.2012 , 12:06 AM | #543
Hadock answered as quietly as possible I'm inside we have company down here I'm getting faint heat signatures. Set up at the entrance I'll bait em out Hadock then shouldered his weapon and sprayed a volley of bolts towards the heat signatures yelling Guess who?!!!!

Meanwhile Helvec's Infiltrator ship exited hyperspace completely invisible to any of the surrounding fleet's signatures.
This is it. Troopers in squad one deploy to the engine room knock it out asap. Kregan move towards the tracker on Hadock. I'm gonna make a nice big entrance with the rest of our team. Four of you Jedi are with Kregan the rest are with me. The infiltrator ship moved silently alongside the Mando ship attaching to the hull and cutting a small hole into it. The strike team was on the move. Helvec quickly moved towards the hangar of the ship then on his signal his troopers rolled grenades under several fighters. The explosions rocked the ship.Party time! Helvec said igniting his sabers and slaughtering any nearby Mandos.

legolegion
08.29.2012 , 05:24 AM | #544
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
The food shall be there when you awake.... There was a knock on the door. Oh that must be the trainer he must have been close by. He opened the door , and there stood a tall man with a small animal on his shoulder. This is Tarna, he is the beast trainer. He has brought his pet. As Tarna stepped in, his pet jumped onto the table. It was a Ysalamir quite content to sit on the table staring into space. This is his pet. He calls it Rancor. Don't worry it is quite tame and very friendly. He brought it in case a force sensitive tries to force an entry. Have you learned much about Ysalamir? They are not a well known species.
Thank you, I will try to learn about them when i wake. Soon after the ship captain left, she head to bed. She was not lying, when she said she was tried.

ToEasy
08.29.2012 , 06:40 AM | #545
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Hadock answered as quietly as possible I'm inside we have company down here I'm getting faint heat signatures. Set up at the entrance I'll bait em out Hadock then shouldered his weapon and sprayed a volley of bolts towards the heat signatures yelling Guess who?!!!!

Meanwhile Helvec's Infiltrator ship exited hyperspace completely invisible to any of the surrounding fleet's signatures.
This is it. Troopers in squad one deploy to the engine room knock it out asap. Kregan move towards the tracker on Hadock. I'm gonna make a nice big entrance with the rest of our team. Four of you Jedi are with Kregan the rest are with me. The infiltrator ship moved silently alongside the Mando ship attaching to the hull and cutting a small hole into it. The strike team was on the move. Helvec quickly moved towards the hangar of the ship then on his signal his troopers rolled grenades under several fighters. The explosions rocked the ship.Party time! Helvec said igniting his sabers and slaughtering any nearby Mandos.
Suddenly Mal sensed an explosion on the ship as well felt the ship rock. Send men to the hangar now! Mal then turned on his saberstaff and began to run down to the Hangar. "So infiltrating huh? Good Idea but that will only get you so far." said Mal to himself as he neared the hangar.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
08.29.2012 , 10:54 AM | #546
Helvec began barking orders knowing his distraction would bring everyone on the ship to the hangar. First squad lockdown that door! Second Squad set up the mines in front of the doors! Third Squad get heavy weapons teams set up in front of those doors ! Jedi provide cover at all costs we can not fail! Meanwhile Kregan moved quietly through the ship. Her and her Jedi squad and the squad sent to take out the engines were moving quietly through the ship. Silently taking down anyone that they happened to cross paths with. When the time came Kregan and her men broke off from the others and moved down into the first level preparing to ambush Hadock and anyone else whom could be with him.

MdLogan
08.29.2012 , 11:17 AM | #547
Rafeesh then walked to the bridge. He saw the commander trying to give orders. When asked why he said that there was an attack on the Hangar, and possibly elsewhere. Rafeesh immediately started the normal procedure. Lock down the ENTIRE Hanger level. In fact lockdown all of the levels nobody moves around this ship. Seal every door, activate all security turrets, and warn the Republic capital ship that we have been infiltrated.Rafeesh then activated the lockdown and turned on the warning. An Alarm went off followed by We have been infiltrated. The ship is locked down every door is sealed. We have activated all security turrets. Do not try to force through a security door. All personal prepare for any combat, beware there may be jedi and Republic troops. Shoot to Kill. However we have one jedi who is on our side, you will shoot to stun at jedi.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
08.29.2012 , 11:49 AM | #548
Before Mal could get through the hangar door shut. He thought about cutting through the door but it was most likely too thick. And he knew that Helvic couldn't go anywhere. The doors were shut and so was the Hangar door so there would be no escaping into space. So Mal simply sat down and began to medditate, waiting to see if Helvic would try to get out.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
08.29.2012 , 01:02 PM | #549
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Rafeesh then activated the lockdown and turned on the warning. An Alarm went off followed by We have been infiltrated. The ship is locked down every door is sealed. We have activated all security turrets. Do not try to force through a security door. All personal prepare for any combat, beware there may be jedi and Republic troops. Shoot to Kill. However we have one jedi who is on our side, you will shoot to stun at jedi.
As the alarm`s went off, it woke sabrina up. As she listen to the message, she let of a bit of a smile. So the republic invaded, so it war my job is done. Know just to hunker down, and await my chance to get back to the empire. Let`s hope that the sith lord, does not make an appearance. Otherwise he will confirm their fears, that empire behind all this. Not just the mandalorian acting alone. She thought, to her self. She then got up, and got dressed quickly. Then asked the guard, What`s happened? The guard replied, in an abrupt tone Stay in your room, miss then shut the door, and locked it. Sabrina a little worried, but she new T1-t1 would be near by if needed. He was a battle droid, hidden in astromech droid body. Would be able to handle itself, if needed. But for know she figured all she could do, is eat the food she was given. It was a cold salad dish, with some ham on it and a drink fruit juice.

icecreampants
08.29.2012 , 01:08 PM | #550
Master Helvec we've been sealed in what do we do?! Yelled one of the Jedi Simple. We open them. Helvec had planned every detail down for this attack. activating his comlink he reached the infiltrator squad who had finally snuck through the ship to the engine room before the lock down was enacted. Demo team blow the main engine now! It should enable the emergency evacuation procedures and end the lockdown! Then my team can then continue on. The troopers decloaked and killed the engineer and anyone else in the room. Placing the charges the team ran to a safe distance and detonated the charges causing severe damage to the engine shaking the ship. More alarms began going off the ship was forced out of lockdown. The doors to the hangar bay opened. Helvecc standing in front of them blasting any nearby mandos back with the force Come on you think enabling a lockdown would stop me?! How about you actually try coming for me next time cowards. Come men we have a battle to fight.