Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
08.27.2012 , 07:26 PM | #511
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
While Rafeesh was not on the bridge, a commander stepped up and replied to the transmission. Under stood you may arrive when ready.
Good, we shouldn't be to long. said Mal.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
08.27.2012 , 07:28 PM | #512
Kregan walked back to her ship and contacted Helvec and the others Master, I have done what you asked. The council was absent as you expected and he has gone to the Republic fleet where they seem to have just jumped to hyper space. Wonder where he would be going in such a hurry. Helvec smiled and enabled the flag ships computer to track Mal's ship. We're heading out meet up with our fleet in orbit and we shall enact the next stage of our plan. Now General let us get out of here and begin phase two. Helvec said standing in the center of the bridge.

MdLogan
08.27.2012 , 07:30 PM | #513
Where to?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
08.27.2012 , 07:49 PM | #514
Tracking data indicates that Hadock is located near the maw. My strike team will deploy there. The rest of you will head to a space station over Balmorra. My team will meet you there. Kregan had docked with the Flagship and walked through the ship like she owned it walking on the bridge she bowed to Helvec and the others Did I arrive on time Master? Helvec nodded and continued going over the battle plans.

Hadock had been sitting in the security room for an hour or so reviewing footage. Oh theres something.. Hadock had just seen some form of attack down in level one on the camera Rafeesh Get in here now! Hadock yelled into his comlink.

MdLogan
08.27.2012 , 08:02 PM | #515
Okay I will be there soon. He then turned back to Sabrina's room. Sorry but I will need to ask more about you later. Good bye. He ran to the security room. Yes Hadock what do you need?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
08.27.2012 , 08:07 PM | #516
Take a look we have a major security breach on level one. Hadock showed Rafeesh the video.

MdLogan
08.27.2012 , 08:45 PM | #517
Looked at it, then relaxed.Take a small squad and check them out. Don't worry about them finding anything of importance. His voice then fell to a whisper.There is nothing down there aside from some food supplies. It was intended to act as a enemy finder looks like we got one.

icecreampants
08.27.2012 , 09:40 PM | #518
On it. Hadock activated his comlink again Jot you and Nara need to come down to Level 1 I'll met you there with a squad.

JoeyAkamai
08.27.2012 , 10:09 PM | #519
Got it. Come on Jot! Nara grabbed a sniper rifle, blaster, and a vibroblade and ran off to the 1st level.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
08.27.2012 , 11:35 PM | #520
Rafeesh then walked back to Sabrina's room. He knocked to notify that he was there. He truly wondered if she was who she said.