Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
08.27.2012 , 04:46 PM | #481
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
It is important for if you forget the lessons taught to us from history you are doomed to repeat it.
Well the mandalorians aren't repeating their history. said Mal.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
08.27.2012 , 04:49 PM | #482
You cannot be so sure. But, while I have enjoyed our talks i recommend you and your men stand down mine will do the same and no one else will have to die today. If you dare raise a hand on me or my men then our actions will be swift and brutal. Helvec then slowly turned and walked towards the transport ships his sabers still active.

JoeyAkamai
08.27.2012 , 04:55 PM | #483
Nara opened her door. Hey Jot. Come in. I don't have anything to do.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

ToEasy
08.27.2012 , 04:55 PM | #484
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
You cannot be so sure. But, while I have enjoyed our talks i recommend you and your men stand down mine will do the same and no one else will have to die today. If you dare raise a hand on me or my mend then our actions will be swift and brutal. Helvec then slowly turned and walked towards the transport ships his sabers still active.
Men, we're leaving. said Mal. While he walked back to the shuttle a jedi asked, "What are we going to do about them?" "I will handle it. That is all I can say." Mal then got on the shuttle. "Pilot, drop me off at the senate building. I must talk to the Chancellor." After a couple of minutes they got to the senate tower and Mal walked to the Chancellor's office. "Chancellor, I know who are apart of the Five. Jedi Master Helvic and General Graal. I tried to arrest them but I was out numbered. They are heading to the Mandalorian fleet I believe. What should we do?"
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
08.27.2012 , 05:09 PM | #485
Kregan decloaked steps behind Helvec Master should I track him? He seems to be more trouble than he is really worth. Helvec paused extinguishing his blades and putting them beneath his robes. Follow him. Do not attack him unless he attacks first. Report back to me regularly with updates. General we're lifting off our forces have arrived. Helvec saw the gunships and fighters coming in he knew now was the time to leave. Kregan boarded helvecs ship and flew off after Mal's transport seeing it land she did the same landing far enough away to be out of sight but to still keep track of him. She knew the area well and was almost impossible to detect stealthed. She struck off towards Mal silently, hoping to uncover his plan and foil it as best she could.

Jotunheim walked in a bored expression on his face Theres nothing to do yet Hadcok told me to keep on alert and be ready that him and Rafeesh would need me soon but theres nothing to do I've examnied all my weapons a dozen times. He pointed over to Nara's Rakghoul Taught it any tricks yet.

JoeyAkamai
08.27.2012 , 05:14 PM | #486
I can't even gets it's attention. Hey little rakghoul! The rakghoul didn't turn his head. See?
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
08.27.2012 , 05:16 PM | #487
Jotunheim laughed Maybe the little guys deaf?

ToEasy
08.27.2012 , 05:18 PM | #488
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Men, we're leaving. said Mal. While he walked back to the shuttle a jedi asked, "What are we going to do about them?" "I will handle it. That is all I can say." Mal then got on the shuttle. "Pilot, drop me off at the senate building. I must talk to the Chancellor." After a couple of minutes they got to the senate tower and Mal walked to the Chancellor's office. "Chancellor, I know who are apart of the Five. Jedi Master Helvic and General Graal. I tried to arrest them but I was out numbered. They are heading to the Mandalorian fleet I believe. What should we do?"
I can't believe Master Helvic is apart of this group. I am not sure what to do. I think it is best for you do what you think is best. Though I do want you to bring this group to justice. I will not accept any splinter group within the republic. Now can you leave. I must contact Mandalore to see what we can work out. Mal then bowed and walked out. He then took a shuttle to the jedi temple. Meanwhile the Chancellor tried to contact Mandalore. "Hello Mandalore. This is the Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic. I would like to discuss the terms of our Alliance."

MdLogan
08.27.2012 , 05:27 PM | #489
Hello Chancellor, I am very glad that we can talk about this. What are your terms?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
08.27.2012 , 05:27 PM | #490
No. I found that out the hard way. Nara walked over to a locker and opened it a crack. It made the slightest noise. The rakghoul ran to Nara and tried getting into the locker. Nara closed it before he could. That's where I hold some spice. He loves it.