Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
08.27.2012 , 11:22 AM | #461
They wouldn't dare attack us in space. While they are a major threat most of it is contained to a planetary invasion role. Our ship are to numerous for them to think of attacking with the small numbers they have in comparison to the size military they need. They would probably first send out a strike team to recover any data on their super weapon. Then they would bide their time until they could use it. They may want us dead but annihilation of their own forces is not part of their battle plan. They will strike us when they know victory is an absolute. My suggestion is to divide our fleet in three different systems of the outer rim only our dreadnaught will have the data the others will be decoys.If the others are attacked we know what to look for.

Jotunheim laughed I'm no baby sitter! You will be perfectly fine here. No one will bother you. I however am going to go to the bridge and get some details on our battle plan.

Helvec nodded. A few will join us shortly. General we cannot face the mandos in space their fleet is to large. I suggest a strike team be deployed to recover the Nexu's Fire data. With it we can decimate their fleet in moments. Helvec then turned around upon hearing the sound of several shuttles touching down near his ship Ahhh Good good here come some more friends! The shuttles all lowered their landing ramps and Jedi of all species, sizes, and age exited them. An old Zabrak led most of them to Helvec then stopped and politely bowedBattle Master, Just because the council is deaf does not mean that all of us are! We have heard your pleas and will answer them! Helvec bowed back and then spoke loud and clear. I am honored to have so many of you fight by my side in an effort to wipe out the constant scourge of the Mandalorians! Though in the future we may be called radicals and extremists we are willing to do what the others are scared to do! We will fight the mandos back to their homes and we will finally allow the citizens of the Republic to live without fear of these cursed scum! Now today we shall leave Coruscant behind and those who wish for a false peace with it! Today we match fear with fear power with power and we will have justice! With that Helvec beckoned the Jedi forward onto one of the transport ships. Come friends we have a battle to win.

legolegion
08.27.2012 , 11:38 AM | #462
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Jotunheim laughed I'm no baby sitter! You will be perfectly fine here. No one will bother you. I however am going to go to the bridge and get some details on our battle plan.
As Jotunheim spoke, sabrina started to cry But the so called, true mandalorian may try kill. Surly he sent you, to protect me as well Tears started to become visble, from under neath her mask as they came down. So who is going to protect me, then? she asked in a, sobbing voice.

MdLogan
08.27.2012 , 11:47 AM | #463
Thank you Hadock. Okay as you heard men, they will try to recover the data. I believe that Hadock has the data on him. I would suggest that we try to lock an area where you are to stay. Ravvok, would you be willing to help defend Hadock? Hadock do you trust Ravvok? While Rafeesh waited for the answer he started giving orders to the other crew members. He had a third of the fleet jump to Kessel, they were told to hide in the asteroid field leading to the planet. While another third of the fleet was sent to Vergresso Asteroids, they too would hide among the asteroids. Rafeesh then began pulling together a force, to lock down an entire level of the dreadnaught. He then listened for an answer.

I will do that immediately sir. Would you want some jedi to come along?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
08.27.2012 , 12:26 PM | #464
He will have to be trusted for now. Few onboard can repel the might of the Jedi's Battle Master or his apprentice. Myself and Jotunheim will deal with any other Jedi we encounter. You need to hide this data in a safe place. They cannot recover it or we will be at a severe disadvantage.

Jotunheim turned and kept walking Your tears are not of my concern. You will be safe on here.

Helvec nodded and then beckoned to a group of about twelve Jedi. My friends I have a special task for you, We are to lead a small force of troopers and droids to the enemy fleet and recover data of signifigant value to our efforts It will be dangerous but it is our duty to get this before it falls into the wrong hands Kregan and myself will accompany you and together we will be victorious!

legolegion
08.27.2012 , 01:11 PM | #465
As the mandalorain walked out, Sabrina shouted YOUR LEAVING ME HERE TO DIE, YOU SHUTTA! After he has gone, she deside to dry her eye`s. She new the was no real, true mandalorian threat on this ship. So far it been all her, but what she did know the republic would soon be here. Then she had make her move, back to republic question was how. Also she wanted to make them belive that, the mandalorain where on verge of civil war. Which could drive the empire and the republic, back to war as well.
She deside to make use of wash room, and get a wash changed in to a cloth uniform. As she did not like the, metalic armour she was wearing. Also she new the ships captain, would soon come and checkup on her. So for the time being, she locked the door and waited. She had to look scared, a little when he came in. So she did look for some where, she could hide.
Mean while T1-t1, was looking round the ship. Pretending to mend thing`s, and get infomation about it`s capabilties. Like most astrodroid`s, it went unoticed as it went round it`s buisness.

MdLogan
08.27.2012 , 01:36 PM | #466
I could try to get it out of the fleet completely. If we could send it to Mandalore, then it would be very defended. My question is would it be worth completely destroying it? Because I doubt that you intend on making this weapon. Hopefully they won't even be able to get aboard the ship.

Okay get your men aboard this transport it has been set to take you to where the rest of the 'fleet', as you could call it, is. I took the liberty of collecting a couple of infiltrator ships. Fully equipped with stealth and proton torpedo launchers.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
08.27.2012 , 02:06 PM | #467
Mean while back on Coruscant, an military intelligence officer goes up to genral Graal. Sir, I have this for you. All the data we got, from the recent event`s He hand`s over a data file to the genral.
In the file it show`s that, nara ship has deleted file`s showing she been to taris recently. Also the explosive used to destroy the power genrator, was of mandalorian orgin. He also inform`s the genralThe Echani, have ben trying to form a coaltion of the willing to go for the mandalorain`s. Their been a few world`s that deside to join them, Onderon the Cathar plus few other`s
During the time most of rakghoul`s have been put down, and plauge has been stoped. The fire`s have almost been put out, most senet have been killed.

ToEasy
08.27.2012 , 02:30 PM | #468
Mal's ship made it to where Helvic's ship was. Mal brought several jedi with him as well as a group of troopers. They landed in the industrial area where there were transports. They got out and walked to General Graal. "In the name of the Galactic republic you are under arrest." said Mal. He then took out his Lightsaberstaff and ignited one blade.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
08.27.2012 , 02:42 PM | #469
The inteligence officer`s look`s at the jedi, and then say`s On who`s authority? He chuckled, and then added The senate has more less been disolved, and I have had no word from The Chancellor. Also last time I looked, the jedi do not have the authority. So I ask again jedi, on who`s authority. As if you have the paper work, I will arrest him know. Other wise, stand down. The officer put his hand on his blaster, and other behind his back where he had a flash bang ready.

icecreampants
08.27.2012 , 02:43 PM | #470
Helvec smiled at Mal. You have no idea of the bounds of your stupidity do you? You are interrupting a top secret republic military operation! I advise you leave now before you and your men end up as a bunch of stains on the ground as a punishment for treason. Helvec growled pulling both his sabers to his hands Kregan be a dear and come assist in the persuasion of this one. Kregnan nodded and threw her robe to the ground grabbing her saberstaff. Apparently you do not know what you are attempting to get into friend