Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

MdLogan
08.25.2012 , 01:29 PM | #411
Trust me there is quite a bit of the Force on this ship. Would you mind staying here for awhile, I need someone to keep an eye on the elevator. While this download is finishing.

ooc: Yah they would use numbers just to identify what unit or group you are working with.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
08.25.2012 , 01:44 PM | #412
Oh okay, by force i take it you mean. That sith lord, on the bridge earlier? Sabrina enquired, hoping that he meant him. Even he suspected she was force user, only other force senative`s could ever prove it. The ability to hide it, was her only true natural skill. As if she could not hide it, she would never got passed the guards back on coruscant.

ooc cool i will rember that, next time.

MdLogan
08.25.2012 , 02:05 PM | #413
More than that. Rafeesh continued with the download. I just hope that when these supposed 'Republic forces' arrive that this will be ready.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
08.25.2012 , 02:17 PM | #414
So you really do want peace, then? She asked. She realised, he fonder her out. She let faint smile, under her mask. It was time to become, sabrina the intrun again. Question was, how to handle it. So if we want peace, with the republic.Why is a sith lord, on the bridge? Sabrina enquired.

ooc just so you know, their no way you would seen me change into the mandalorian uniform. Inside the escape pod

MdLogan
08.25.2012 , 02:26 PM | #415
We do hope to have real peace. Not what the Empire offers. The sith is not on the bridge anymore, but he has given important information about a group within the Republic which would annihilate without a second thought. That is why I am down here collecting some schematics that will help when they arrive.Rafeesh was hoping that the download would finish soon so that he could get it to the bridge and tell them what to do.

occ: Yep

legolegion
08.25.2012 , 02:42 PM | #416
Sabrina tried to put a little bit of shock, in her voice The republic, don`t go round killing people. For no reason, not like the sith or some mandalorains She new game was up, it was a matter time before he made his move. As long as she was in no danger, she play along. She new she would be, interrogated by them and put in a cell.
T1-t1 also new it was time for him, to move and hide for know. With that he left area, to look for some where to remain on hand if needed but not draw attention to himself. So he left the area, and went to do various astro droid task`s.

ooc also in sw univers, their no sound on secruity camars don`t ask me why but their is not

ToEasy
08.25.2012 , 03:08 PM | #417
Mal then made it to the shuttle and took off to Mandalore. Mean while Zarron was walking with the jedi to the chancellor's office. He was not sure what to think of all of this. He knew that there must have been something wrong that happened on the fleet because he knew that they wouldn't fire on coruscant like that on their own.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
08.25.2012 , 05:01 PM | #418
Please don't pretend to be shocked. The Republic as a whole does not, however the group that I have been informed of does. Its name is The Five. Don't worry about your identity I don't need to know it. Just tell me one thing, what is your reason for being on this ship.

legolegion
08.25.2012 , 05:13 PM | #419
Sabrina took of her mask, and simply said You invited me, for talk`s. But I think they failed, when one of your crew tried to kill me. I have been hiding since then, I was hoping to find a safe way off. I failed at that, too. She then looked at him, and added Please don`t inform your crew, as some one might try and kill me.

icecreampants
08.25.2012 , 06:01 PM | #420
Hadock and Jotunheim nodded and followed Nara to the engine room.

Helvec smiled a small evil grin as he pulled out a holo recording and slid it across the floor to the center of the room when it reached a stop it began displaying a scene of a Republic weapons lab. Council., it is clear you need further motivation than the words of a battle master to encourage action. Here is absolute solid proof that the mandos only want war. As Helvec stopped speaking the recording began to play. it showed a scientist researching some sort of large weapon system when suddenly a team of mandalorians breached the door and killed everyone in the lab one broke off from the group and activated the terminal apparently downloading data then destroying the terminal. This is a recording from weapons lab T-5718 in the outer rim. What you just witnessed was a squad of mandalores finest men entering the lab and taking the plans for a super weapon code-named the nexu's fire. This weapon in the hands of the mandalorians will ensure a complete and total defeat of any of our forces if it is constructed. Now do you see the urgency of my pleas?!
Meanwhile Evelyn had been addressing the senate with the same message. Soon the republic would be boiling with anger at the mandolorians apparent treachery and the war that the five so desired would be upon the galaxy.

ooc: i had read over that paragraph wrong lego i will edit my posts about the escape pods accodingly