Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
08.25.2012 , 10:35 AM | #401
Revenge is not my motive. It is simple the mandalorians thrive in war and for it. They want an unprepared fleet to follow them into a trap. Then they will slaughter thousands. With a prepared force whom have the knowledge of their capabilities and the will to fight it we can easily defeat them and then focus all our attention on our other enemies.

MdLogan
08.25.2012 , 11:20 AM | #402
I understand, but Jotunheim has notified me that we should lock down the ship. I will try to find out once I have gotten this data to the bridge. Rafeesh had continued to watch the download, which was almost finished. Suddenly he turned What is your name, and your unit number?

General had finally been able to collect enough starships to transport the armies. He opened the holo communicator that he had been given. I have pulled together all the resources I could. There is good news and there is bad news. I can tell everybody once they are here. Graal then shut the communicator. He knew that most probably the others were doing important things.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
08.25.2012 , 12:14 PM | #403
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Revenge is not my motive. It is simple the mandalorians thrive in war and for it. They want an unprepared fleet to follow them into a trap. Then they will slaughter thousands. With a prepared force whom have the knowledge of their capabilities and the will to fight it we can easily defeat them and then focus all our attention on our other enemies.
"How about this, Mal go to Mandalore and talk to him. Question him and report back to us. I don't want to go into a war that we don't have to." "I will do that." said Mal. "Good, now Helvic if there is enough proof that the mandalorians are truely trying to start a war with the republic. Then you may bring some jedi to fight. Understood?" said the council member. Mal then exited the room and began to head to a shuttle that would take him to mandalore.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
08.25.2012 , 12:16 PM | #404
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I understand, but Jotunheim has notified me that we should lock down the ship. I will try to find out once I have gotten this data to the bridge. Rafeesh had continued to watch the download, which was almost finished. Suddenly he turned What is your name, and your unit number?
Sabrina froze, she never even thought of this. What is a mandalorian number, what would be a good name. She had to think quick, I am Sarina form Clan Farr, and a number that trick question only republic and empire give number`s She said it with, some conviction. Hoping she got the answer right, but it did not matter if she got wrong she wanted to get caught.

ooc good call, never saw that one coming.

MdLogan
08.25.2012 , 12:36 PM | #405
I was underneath the assumption that Clan Farr had been wiped out during the last war. Rafeesh said, now sure that she was not who she said she was.

occ: thank you, figured that would be a question to be asked.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
08.25.2012 , 12:43 PM | #406
There was an escaped pod that launched awhile ago. And I think the Sith are the problem.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

legolegion
08.25.2012 , 12:55 PM | #407
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I was underneath the assumption that Clan Farr had been wiped out during the last war. Rafeesh said, now sure that she was not who she said she was.

occ: thank you, figured that would be a question to be asked.
No, we joined revan. Sabrina only new this name, because of history lesson`s as sith in the sith academy. As darth revan was reveared, among the sith. But his teaching became heresy, and as such we taught why. As for the rest, she had no idea if she got the answer right

ooc http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Farr

MdLogan
08.25.2012 , 01:12 PM | #408
Hmm.....Revan you say. Do you follow him? Rafeesh believed what she said about clan Farr. However she did not know her number which gave her away. He clicked an alert button on his wrist. It would send a message to Nara's holocom, he had added it earlier in case of problems, because he knew that she woukld tell Hadock, or Jotunheim. The message was sent. This is Rafeesh. If you are in listening to this message, then I am in need of you, Hadock, and Jotunheim. Tell them to come quickly.

occ:thanks, I thought I recognized the name

legolegion
08.25.2012 , 01:21 PM | #409
Sabrina almost let out, a sigh of relief. As she did want to, get caught to soon. But the T1-t1 would be able to, do rest of the job. Mandalore, before revan. As mandalore presever followed revan to, we hoped this treaty would worked but it look`s like war. She then paused, Unless the force, is with us she added. She asked the genralWhat task, would you like me to do?

ooc do mandalorain have number`s

JoeyAkamai
08.25.2012 , 01:27 PM | #410
Nara pulled out her comlink and read what the message said. She didn't say anything for awhile. Then, He tampered with com. That's my move! She put the comlink away. Hey guys. Big shot wants us at the engine room with him.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."