Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
08.13.2012 , 11:35 AM | #31
We're on our way there ourselves. Supposed to be getting orders on our security detail on Coruscant Or some load of crap like that. Been sitting on this ship for to long i need something to shoot i could care less what it is. What are you waiting for lets go Jot.

Heard about the building being bombed, guess we are part of an additional security team maybe? Got any ideas friend?

legolegion
08.13.2012 , 02:16 PM | #32
Sabrina listen to the news, about the mandolorians being an invading force coming, She new this, not to be true. Also as soon the fleet arrived, it would become apprent. She also figured, this would mean. That republic will try and blame the empire for the explosion, or the rebel faction of mandolorians.
Etheir way it would help cement the alliance, unless she could fabricate effidence otherwise. Soon a young liutenat, came over to them and said, it was time for the diplomatic teams to disembark. She head to the shuttle bay where they left to new, secreat building on coursant. When she arrived she saw, Republic troop scanning, all vistors and diplomats for weapon and bombs. Apprently they where doing this, so mandolorains could not complain when it was done to their diplomats too. Since she was not carrying any weapons, she got through no problems. She was unsure if her droid, would do the same however. As it got through the scans though, she smiled and thought to her self thank the force for balmorran technolgy and design.
Soon she was lead to her quaters, and waited to be summoned for the first meeting. She also noted their where a few jedi master arround, which made her anxious. As she was not sure how well they could feel her prensce if at all.
She new soon, the mandolorians would be arriving.

ToEasy
08.13.2012 , 02:53 PM | #33
Zarron quickly drew his blaster riffle and aimed it at the man. "What's going on here.?" said Zarron having his finger ready to pull the trigger.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
08.13.2012 , 04:59 PM | #34
As far as I know you might be part of the security team. However I do know that I have orders from Mandalore and that may change what you are going to be doing.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
08.13.2012 , 05:08 PM | #35
Meh if it gets me off this scrapheap and into a fight or three it will be worthwhile. So tell me whats the orders?
Jotunheim reached over and hit hadock on the side of the head.
Quit pressing for answers hes gonna tellus eventually be patient..

MdLogan
08.13.2012 , 05:54 PM | #36
Well before I answer anymore questions, I would say we get to the bridge. With that Rafeesh walked over to an elevator. Once both of the others were in, he set the elevator to the bridge.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
08.13.2012 , 05:56 PM | #37
"Some smuggler?!?!" Nara muttered to herself. She had half the mind to go after them and shoot.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

Bird_of_Thunder
08.13.2012 , 06:14 PM | #38
Sorrann, blaster at the ready, re-aimed towards Zarron's head. "You are an obvious agent of 'Mandalore'. He wishes to break a long tradition and ally with the Jedi! I cannot let you pass, as I am opposed to all this new 'Mandalore' stands for" the bounty hunter said.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
08.13.2012 , 06:30 PM | #39
Blast. I hate waiting. Fine lead the way. The pair stood on opposite sides of the elevator with Rafeesh in between them

Excuse him please hes about as patient as a wampa in a tauntaun herd. He never has been one for waiting. So where exactly are you from friend?

ToEasy
08.13.2012 , 06:39 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Sorrann, blaster at the ready, re-aimed towards Zarron's head. "You are an obvious agent of 'Mandalore'. He wishes to break a long tradition and ally with the Jedi! I cannot let you pass, as I am opposed to all this new 'Mandalore' stands for" the bounty hunter said.
"I guess you have for gotten Mandalore the Preserver. And maybe being with the sith is a bad idea. Remember the mandalorian blockade? Where our ships where destroyed by smugglers and the sith did not care! I am tired of the Mandalorians being used as pawns." said Zarron. He then quickly fired at the man and used his jetpack to fly off. While he was flying away he contacted Rafeesh, "This is Zarron. I am being attacked by one of the so called 'true mandalorians'. It is best to go to the senate tower where there are more guards and troopers. Be sure to contact the Chancellor and tell him that you are not here to attack. That is all I can say right now, Good Luck." said Zarron.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu