Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

JoeyAkamai
08.22.2012 , 07:06 PM | #331
Nara ran/leaped towards the cuffs because the rakghoul had bit her leg again. Ow ow ow ow. She grabbed them and threw them to Jotunheim. She then started running/hopping after Hadock. Hey! What about our cuffs?!?!
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
08.22.2012 , 07:15 PM | #332
Just take that guys key or something geez. We have some important things to do right now. Hadock yelled back as her ran to the bridge. What are you imbeciles doing?! Cease Fire!

JoeyAkamai
08.22.2012 , 07:19 PM | #333
Nara muttered to herself as she walked back. Will you get off my leg?!?! She started kicking her leg, trying to get the disgraceful rakchoul off her leg. When it finally let go, Nara got the keys and got her cuffs off. Now, What am I going to do with you? she asked herself as she picked up the rakghoul.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
08.22.2012 , 08:05 PM | #334
Please stop. I don't know much but what I do know I can tell you. Just please stop. The agent put his hands in front of his face. I know who he is but not where.

What do you think our first plan of action should be Sir? Graal was alarmed that the Mandalorians would bombard the planet so easily.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
08.22.2012 , 08:10 PM | #335
Spit it out. Now. Jotunheim growled.

That i am unsure of. Any suggestions?

MdLogan
08.22.2012 , 08:16 PM | #336
His name is Karan. Karan Nodef. He is a high ranking Imperial. I as far as I know he is on Dromand Kaas. That is all I know, please don't hurt me. The agent began cowering at the sight of Jotunheim's anger.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
08.22.2012 , 08:19 PM | #337
"Just hold on jedi, I need to make a call." Zarron took out his communicater. "What is going on up there rafeesh! Why are your ships bombarding the planet? We are sure to get no where with this treaty now because of this! I better talk to the Chacellor about this. Hopefully he will understand, but I don't expect him to. I think it is best to bring the fleet back to mandalore before anything else happens." said Zarron. He then turned off his communicater and turned to the jedi. "Now jedi, can you please get me to the Chancellor, I need to talk to him about this whole mess."
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
08.22.2012 , 08:31 PM | #338
Then find him and tell him something for me! Tell him i will kill him last. I will kill his friends,I will kill his family and then when he has no one else to turn to I will kill him. Now leave before i kill you. GO. Jotunheim growled.

MdLogan
08.22.2012 , 11:51 PM | #339
Thank you, Thank you. The agent then began walking to the door, but before he reached it he turned back saying,If I ever learn anything of him I will let you know. With that the agent walked off turning a corner and activating his stealth field.

Raffesh had finally reached the hangar bay. He turned off the ship ran outside and began hurriedly making his way to the bridge. Partway there he ran into Hadock. Hadock! Come on quickly. We need to get to the bridge.

I would think that calling a Senate meeting, or what is left of it. Then we try and make then believe that that was intentional, and that we should attack them just as brutally.

JoeyAkamai
08.23.2012 , 12:03 AM | #340
Nara felt sorry for the imperial. Are you really going to do that? Are you really ready to have that much killing in your record? She knew what it felt like to have your family and friends killed before you were.