Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

Bird_of_Thunder
08.22.2012 , 12:36 PM | #321
The Mandalorian saw what was going on. This isn't supposed to be happening! He thought. He dashed for the hangar, hoping to get out in time
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

JoeyAkamai
08.22.2012 , 02:55 PM | #322
A little rackghoul entered through a door. Nara looked at it for a little while, then commented, I was cheated! That's supposed to be a rancor! Still, might come in handy. The little rakghoul ran to Nara and bit her on the leg. Nara was crestfallen. No plague. That's really disappointing.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
08.22.2012 , 03:12 PM | #323
The Imperial agent put both of his arms in front of his body. So that his knife and the fist hit his lower arm, where he had heavy armor. Then he stepped back, seeing how quickly they had turned the tables on him, he dropped his weapon and put his hands in the air. I give. I give.

What was that? They sound like laser cannon shots. Graal looked around, as he listened to the sound. The Mandalorians have shown their true colors.

Rafeesh heard the bombardment from the shuttle he had been using to return to the Dreadnaught. He knew those were shots from the Mandalorian ships. He fumbled with his communicator to turn it on. CEASE FIRE! I REPEAT CEASE FIRE! DON'T SHOOT! THIS IS RAFEESH. YOU ARE BREAKING CODE 23 SET BY MANDLORE. CEASE FIRE!
He then changed the com channel to Nara's comms. Nara this is Rafeesh I need you to get to the bridge NOW! They are firing on the planet. Tell them to stop in the name of Mandalore. I suggest you do it quickly too. He turned off the communicator and began speeding up the ship to get to the dreadnaught.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
08.22.2012 , 03:20 PM | #324
He excpects me to help him? He was the one that imprisoned me! And took my mostly clean identity and made it horrible! And people won't like me with a rakghoul following me! AND IT DOESN'T EVEN CARRY THE PLAGUE!
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

ToEasy
08.22.2012 , 03:22 PM | #325
Zarron then noticed the jedi. "What for? I haven't done anything that was against the law. I just saved about a dozen republic soldiers from the rakgoul plague that some how got into the building!" said Zarron.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
08.22.2012 , 03:24 PM | #326
It then dawned on Rafeesh that Nara most probably would not like to help out. So he sent a quick message to her.Nara if you don't want to. Tell Hadock to get up there on the double. He was almost halfway to the dreadnaught. He sped the ship up even more.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Sacrmeno
08.22.2012 , 03:28 PM | #327
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Zarron then noticed a bombardment happening. "What's going on! Everyone take cover!" said Zarron getting inside a building."Rafeesh, what is going on? How is the republic supposed to believe us if your ships are firing down on the planet!" said Zarron.
OOC: My Jedi was arresting Zarron...???
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

ToEasy
08.22.2012 , 03:58 PM | #328
Quote: Originally Posted by Sacrmeno View Post
OOC: My Jedi was arresting Zarron...???
OOC: Fixed it.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
08.22.2012 , 04:10 PM | #329
Sabrina new she done enough, the republic would not trust the mandalorian for some time. She need to help nara, then fade back into anoiminty. She steped out into the open, and opened fire on the imperial agent. She was not best of shot, and so she missed. But nara, and the two other mandalorian had their chance. Her plan know was, to have the true mandalorian blamed internaly. But to much blood has been spilt, for any treaty to be done. Besides their no one to sign it.

icecreampants
08.22.2012 , 06:46 PM | #330
Jotunheim jumped onto the agent even though he knew someone had shot moments before. You're gonna give alright scum ball! You're gonna give me all the information on who wants me dead! You're gonna give me their location! And then when you're gonna go crawling back to him a bloodied putrid mess and tell him he will need to do something more than send some fool after me! After each sentence a blow was delivered to the agents skull Jotunheim frothed with anger.Nara! Grab Hadocks old restraints for me! Hadock had scrambled out of the room ,realzing Jotunheim had the agent handled, and towards the bridge of the ship to see what was going on.

Kregan laughed. They have always been such violent brutes. Helvec what are we waiting for?! Lets attack now! Helvec shook his head And lose a chance at killing them on their homeworld?I placed a tracker on Hadock sensing he would go back to the Mandalorians. We wait until the fleet is forced back to their home and we destroy them and their precious Mandalore!