Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

JoeyAkamai
08.21.2012 , 10:41 PM | #311
Nara is not very partial to cells. Why do we have to go into those? She asked. Nara wanted to know the reason before she entered one. She had been tricked lots of times by many, many people.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
08.21.2012 , 10:43 PM | #312
Jotunheim had kept silent the whole time until they reached the prison room and stopped a few meters from the stasis cell Man its beens so long since i've heard that kind of accent. Where are you from? Meanwhile Hadock stood by another cell and laughed Yeah i always hated the imperials accent! I wonder if the emperor forces them all to talk like that. Hadock then leaned over to Nara and whispered Something is not right about this don't you agree?

Kregan stood up along with the others and all walked to the window beside Helvec Simple really we wanted to use it on the Mandalorians first, then the empire. Taking out their lapdogs would open up an opportunity like no other for their downfall!

JoeyAkamai
08.21.2012 , 10:47 PM | #313
Nara nodded. She whispered back, Do you have any way of getting the cuffs off? Or any weapon?
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
08.21.2012 , 10:58 PM | #314
Hadock nodded whispering back Back belt pouch ... Theres a small pick or two... the pouch next to that one has a small knife... Jotunheim can break those restraints I saw him do it on Balmorra.. smashed them open on some guys skull. Jotunheim talked so loud that the commando couldn't here the whispering No no Hadock the emperor just likes to make everyone whom is not a sith pureblood grovel at everyones feet!

JoeyAkamai
08.21.2012 , 11:12 PM | #315
Keep them on hand. Just in case, Nara advised.

MdLogan
08.21.2012 , 11:19 PM | #316
You shall say no such thing! I was wondering if what the commander had said was true, apparently it was. He put away his blaster pistol, then he opened his pack again and pulled out a rifle. He then took aim. Jotunheim, you are a traitor to the Empire. You shall be killed, and I will be your executor. Tell me did you really think that you could escape the Empire? He then put his finger on the trigger, lining the the sights with Jotunheim.

I can understand that strategy would work well. So I am here to take the place of another person? Would you like me to try and get your son? I am pretty sure I could, might take a bit of paperwork, but I could do it.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
08.21.2012 , 11:26 PM | #317
Nara looked down at her watch. Just give us a couple of seconds will you? A last request before y-we die, Nara asked.

Sacrmeno
08.22.2012 , 07:45 AM | #318
I rounded the corner and saw a few republic troopers and what appeared to be a mandalorian standing there. Seeing the mando and remembering what the security officers told I called out to him. "Mandalorian you are under arrest in the name of the jedi order, and the Galactic Republic!" I walked towards him my new robe flapping behind my and binder cuffs in my hands.
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

icecreampants
08.22.2012 , 11:27 AM | #319
Jotunheim laughed a moment then spoke in a slow serious tone. Yeah I did and I still will. Not like you're gonna get the chance to shoot me with that thing any ways. meanwhile Hadock fiddled around with a lockpick opening his restraints carefully and grabbing his knife from his belt pouch. Smiling briefly before throwing it at the commando and shouting I hope you can duck scumbag! Now Jotunheim! Joutnheim had been waiting for the signal from Hadock and rolled suprisingly quick to the side within striking distance of the commando and swung his massive fists at him. Do not think im unprepared for people like you scumball!

My son is not needed. The data on that super weapon is however our top priority. These men need leadership and someone who can use their strengths effectively to win against the Mandalorians. Kregan and myself will handle Hadock and his companions you must distract the Mandalorians long enough for us to get in and out with the Data.

legolegion
08.22.2012 , 11:28 AM | #320
Sabrina headed back, into the diplomatic chamber. Knowing the bridge, would know about the escape pod. Them and the republic, it was time to make her move. She planed on, starting a full scale war. She walked into the room, one of the coreliana diplomat`s asked Where is, Sabrina. Sabrina smiled, it was kind of nice to be missed. But she had job to doShe took, along walk. She replied. Then turned to a mandalorian, waved her hand New order`s, kill them all. she pulled out her blaster, as did the rest of the mandalorian`s. Then they began to shoot the diplomat`s, they where all dead within second`s.
She then told the highest ranking mandalorian Goto the nearest, gunnery room. Then open fire, on the planet. You done an excellent job, mandalore will be proud She then head towards, the hanger bay. To find a mode of transport, to get out of here before she is discovered. She then see, an imprerial agent. Treatening some mandalorians in cuff`s, knowing this may jepordise her plan`s. She try to figure out, what to do next. As she did so, she could here the first salvo`s being fired.