Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
08.21.2012 , 06:48 PM | #301
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I heard. Lock down the building, nobody gets out nobody goes in. Understood?
"Understood, Zarron out." Zarron then told some of the troopers that were not harmed to help him keep watch so that no one would get in or out.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
08.21.2012 , 06:48 PM | #302
I never said you were to blame, however we know that there are enemies that will take advantage of this problem. I believe that you know them, am I right Hadock? He then moved to put on the binders.

Graal moved to follow. Which of the men was it? Was it Nara?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
08.21.2012 , 06:53 PM | #303
Do we have to wear this? Nara asked, And how are we supposed to help with these on? And who says I still want to help? Without the right price of course. Nara smiled smugly.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
08.21.2012 , 07:02 PM | #304
But we are of no use in captivity in some secluded section of the ship. You do not know what they are capable of.

MdLogan
08.21.2012 , 07:42 PM | #305
Those are my orders and I will not break them. You are to be taken to the prisoners bay and locked in a stasis field. The commando then pulled out a blaster. Rafeesh allowed me to stun you if necessary.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
08.21.2012 , 08:21 PM | #306
But it doesnt make any sense we havent escaped yet what make him think we will now?

It was Hadock Stratos my son. Helvec paused for a moment and then pointed down below them Do you see all that lies below General?

MdLogan
08.21.2012 , 08:33 PM | #307
I see it, but what is it?

He does not believe that you will escape but he intends on making sure you are safe. He placed the binders on all of them. Follow me NOW!

JoeyAkamai
08.21.2012 , 08:43 PM | #308
Only if you say 'please' Nara joked. But she followed the commando, not wanting to push the fine line.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
08.21.2012 , 09:13 PM | #309
Fine fine whatever lets go Jot! Hadock said in an annoyed tone as the two followed Nara and the commando

Helvec smiled as the warehouses floor lit up and an army of battle droids stood at the ready with several columns of Republic Troops to each side. An army. Our army!

MdLogan
08.21.2012 , 10:02 PM | #310
Once the commando had led them to the prisoner bay, he activated three of the stasis fields. Then he added an extra command to the system, making sure to hide it. Get in. Don't try anything. He glared at them as he kept the gun aimed.

Fantastic, truly amazing! How did you amass such an army without the Empire knowing? And why have we not used it against them? Graal was amazed at such a display.