Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

Sacrmeno
08.20.2012 , 02:53 PM | #261
I stepped out of the refresher to see a misty green gas fill the room. I immediatly felt sick and stumbled back. Suddenly I had a burst of terror. I screamed. Everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They stare at me!!! Why do they stare!!! Mmmm....they smell....KILL KILL I reach out. One flies into my hand. I crush him. I attack. They fall. I watch them squirm. Suddenly they stand. I roar. They fly back. They bow. I roar at the skies. WE HUNT
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

JoeyAkamai
08.20.2012 , 03:14 PM | #262
Hey, I started playing this game when I was five. This is all I got to play most of the time, Nara warned.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
08.20.2012 , 03:27 PM | #263
I hope that you are willing to collaborate on that statement. The General was beginning to feel a bit uneasy. He was uncertain if this supposed new ally was one he would like.

A private had been sent to the detainees rooms with the credits to be given. He knocked on the door calling,May I come in? I have your protection fees with me.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
08.20.2012 , 03:32 PM | #264
Come on in! Nara answered Join the game if you want. We're just starting.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
08.20.2012 , 03:33 PM | #265
Hadock, Jotunheim, do either of you mind if I come in?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
08.20.2012 , 04:29 PM | #266
After seeing the green mist he thought it was poison. "Everyone, try to hold you breaths..." He suddenly stopped when he saw some of the diplomats turning into rakgouls! "What is going on in here?" said Zarron as he began to run. He new he would be safe but not everyone. Maybe some republic soldiers because of their full body armor and suits but anyone else would be done for. Once he made it to the exit he contacted Rafeesh. "Rafeesh, we have a problem. The area near the meeting room has the rakgoul plague! I was able to escape un effected but I think most of the people in that area is going to turn into a rakgoul." said Zarron.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
08.20.2012 , 04:46 PM | #267
I should have seen this coming. Okay begin evacuating anybody you can. If you run into any Rakghouls shoot to kill. If there is anybody with full body armor intact try to get them out. Just remember to be careful there were jedi in here. I will call our medics and see if they have found a antidote. Move out.

icecreampants
08.20.2012 , 04:50 PM | #268
Yeah not like were naked! Hadock yelled. Jotunheim turned to Nara I once killed a bothan who cheated at this game. Thought he'd win a few spare creds off of a chiss. Until i splattered him on the side walk fifteen stories down.

Helvec darted the speeder through the heavy traffic setting down outside an old abandoned warehouse. Turning to the General with a look of satisfaction on his face.General, this organization has been working in the shadows for years now. We were the ones sending death squads to Mandalorian research centers when an official source would not work! We were the ones who destroyed a dozen Mandalorian ships in an asteroid belt we do not fear acting against such a menace. Do not mistake our intentions for evil! We just know the threat they posed and still pose and will do whatever is needed to accomplish our goals. Now the question is are you willing to do what others can not?!

ToEasy
08.20.2012 , 04:54 PM | #269
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I should have seen this coming. Okay begin evacuating anybody you can. If you run into any Rakghouls shoot to kill. If there is anybody with full body armor intact try to get them out. Just remember to be careful there were jedi in here. I will call our medics and see if they have found a antidote. Move out.
"Will do." Zarron then went in to find any people. He eventually found two republic soldiers, one of them was injured. He then helped the troopers get out and went back in to do the same for other troops.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
08.20.2012 , 05:06 PM | #270
Thank you. The private stepped in, immediately he walked over to the table. He then looked at the cards and how the game was going. Quite a game. It looks like the cards aren't going to well for anybody. He then placed a box on the table.Here are your credits.

General Graal thought for a moment. Then with as much conviction as he could muster. I am willing to help remove the threat of the Mandalorians.