Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

Bird_of_Thunder
08.18.2012 , 07:30 PM | #201
Ravvok sat in the diplomat room, awaiting the meeting. All the while he studied something on his datapad. On the datapad was a journal. Ravvok was reading the journal, which recorded a Jedi's adventure to find an ancient crystal said to be so large that if it was cut in half, it would be able to power two lightsabers of great power. His astromech droid rolled over and beeped a little. Ravvok patted the droid on the head, sipped some of his drink, and continued reading.

((200 posts! great thread mdlogan!))
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
08.18.2012 , 07:43 PM | #202
Zarron decided to head back to the meeting room. Once he got there he stood by the door with his riffle out just in case anything went wrong.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

JoeyAkamai
08.18.2012 , 07:55 PM | #203
"Got it!" Nara set the coordinates. "Get ready, we're exiting the atmosphere. Prepare for a battle! The Republic won't just let us get away."
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
08.18.2012 , 08:03 PM | #204
Hadock and Jotunheim swiveled their turrets around scanning for targets but none came even as the flew past a republic Capital ship. What's going on Nara why aren't they firing?!

MdLogan
08.18.2012 , 08:06 PM | #205
Yes sir... At that moment, a transmission came through on his holo-terminal.

Sir we have the Mandalorian fleet, coming in. They have hailed us, letting me know that they will be here in about ten minutes or so.

Okay thank you. Jedi what do you think we should do? As Graal said this he turned the terminal.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
08.18.2012 , 08:13 PM | #206
Helvec stopped for a moment and thought Let them live. We will see what they want. For now.

MdLogan
08.18.2012 , 08:43 PM | #207
Suddenly the entire Mandalorian fleet left hyper space nearby Nara's small freighter. The capital ship of the Mandalorian fleet, which was a Mandalorian dreadnaught from long time ago, proclaimed a statement on all com channels. Greetings Republic, I am Rafeesh, the representative of Mandalore. We surrender our fleet until we prove that we mean no harm. We await your return transmission. Rafeesh out.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
08.18.2012 , 08:52 PM | #208
Helvec leaned towards the general Mind if i address them?

JoeyAkamai
08.18.2012 , 08:58 PM | #209
Nara noticed it too. "I don't know, but I'm not going to let a chance like this pass!" With that, Nara zoomed off to the coordinates.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
08.18.2012 , 09:03 PM | #210
Sure, here sir. Graal handed over a holo-communicator.