Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

MdLogan
10.13.2012 , 11:21 PM | #2041
Rafeesh walked outside. After quickly pulling together the parts for a coffin. Would you like to bury him or would you like help Hadock?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.13.2012 , 11:22 PM | #2042
I'll help. Nara followed Rafeesh outside, not feeling very funny anymore.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.13.2012 , 11:27 PM | #2043
Hadock nodded. Help me carry it and get it buried then give me a few minutes alone. He said walking towards a remote tree on the edge of the farm Jot picked up the coffin and followed Hadock he didn't feel like talking for the moment.

MdLogan
10.13.2012 , 11:37 PM | #2044
Rafeesh grabbed a shovel just in case. He stayed by the side of Jot. Helping carry the coffin.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.13.2012 , 11:45 PM | #2045
Hadock stopped by the tree grabbing a shovel that had been left there he began digging a hole in the ground. My family wasn't like most Jedi's. We weren't broken apart for safety reasons because of both my parents having high profile jobs. Council used us as an example of what the order was becoming my father said, He always would have time for me and my sister, always kept us entertained. He'd use the force and do the most amazing things with it. Just to keep us amused. He said tossing dirt over his shoulder.

MdLogan
10.14.2012 , 01:08 AM | #2046
I could use the force to help dig. If that would help. Would you like me to?

icecreampants
10.14.2012 , 06:03 PM | #2047
Hadock nodded By all means make this as light of work as possible.

MdLogan
10.14.2012 , 06:58 PM | #2048
Rafeesh began lifting clumps of soil out of the ground, until it looked deep enough. Would you like to conduct this?

icecreampants
10.14.2012 , 07:03 PM | #2049
Hadock stood there thinking What am i supposed to do here?

MdLogan
10.14.2012 , 07:08 PM | #2050
If you want you could tell us more about him. Or we could help put his coffin in his grave.