Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

MdLogan
10.13.2012 , 05:15 PM | #2031
Jot I think your wound might be getting infected. It is time to address it before it gets to much worse. Don't worry there won't be any needles necessary for this treatment. Just some kolto and disinfectant.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.13.2012 , 05:56 PM | #2032
Merena looked at the Rakghoul in Nara's lap. Cute little thing. Stay out of my cabinets. I'll feed you as well I guess. Merena walked into the kitchen to look for food. Meanwhile Jotunheim was sitting next to Nara poking at the Rakghoul. If you say so boss just make it quick. Nara make sure he doesn't try to sneak up on me with a needle.

JoeyAkamai
10.13.2012 , 10:11 PM | #2033
The rakghoul lazily tried biting Jot's fingers. When Nara slapped him, he slumped on her lap. No. I don't think he needs to get fed. And sure Jot. Rafeesh, I've got a needle in the ship if you want. And it's pretty big!
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.13.2012 , 10:26 PM | #2034
Merena laughed Of course he doesn't he cleaned out my pantry! Jotunheim glanced over at Nara smiling So it's like that eh? I see how helpful you are with this. I'll get you back. He then looked at Rafeesh Just come on and take care of it boss. The anticipation is killing me.

MdLogan
10.13.2012 , 10:36 PM | #2035
Don't worry there aren't any needles needed. He pulled out a bottle of disinfectant and a bacta kit.The disinfectant may hurt a bit. He poured a little on the wound then covered it all with bacta. Then he placed a bandage on it.

Okay now Jot would you mind waking up Hadock. I think it is time. Time to bury his father.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.13.2012 , 10:39 PM | #2036
Did he? I'm sorry! Nara looked down at her rakghoul, very displeased with him. It gave a little pitiful whine. Nara rolled her eyes. And I thought your species were supposed to be frightening.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.13.2012 , 10:48 PM | #2037
Merena walked back inside. It's fine I'll get more later. I was almost out anyways. Jot grabbed Nara's hand and squeezed it hard when Rafeesh used the disinfectant. Allright I'll see if he can walk straight enough for this. Getting up he walked down the hallway into Hadocks room Get up hotshot we got business to take care of. He said as Hadock sat up int the bed in a half awake stupor. I'll be right out. Jotunheim walked back down the hallway and stood next to Nara.Had to be done now eh? he said to Rafeesh. Hadock walked down the hall and into the room where everyone sat What is it why did you get me up?

JoeyAkamai
10.13.2012 , 10:50 PM | #2038
Awww. Does Little Jot need someone's hand to squeeze? Nara mocked.

MdLogan
10.13.2012 , 10:51 PM | #2039
Hadock it is time to bury your father. I have taken his body out of the ship and was about to go make a coffin for him.

icecreampants
10.13.2012 , 11:00 PM | #2040
Jot looked over at Nara Oh yes pIease help me Nara. he said in a flat monotone voice. Then smiled. Only you would say that. Hadock nodded suddenly becoming somber almost sad looking Lets go get it over with. Merena keep the kid inside for a bit. He doesn't need to be around this. Merena nodded and walked down the hall to Epo's room and kept an eye on him.