Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 07:43 PM | #2021
Come backs buddy we needs more drinks! Hadock said stumbling after Rafeesh falling at the door. Merena walked to the kitchen and began cooking another meal. So who might you be and how did you meet my wonderfully dolt of a husband?! she said in a heavily sarcastic voice.

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 07:50 PM | #2022
Rafeesh smiled, at Hadock, and opened up the door to the ship and stepped in. He picked up another medpack and some wine he had noticed earlier.Here you go Hadock. There is your wine. He passed it to Hadock.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 07:58 PM | #2023
Yaaayyyyy drinks! Shots shots shots come on everybody! He yelled pouring himself more to drink. Jot looked at him and laughed. He saved my life once or twice... or Three times. I forget.

Merena smiled and laughed. And right now hes about to be the savior of the nearest rest room if he has another drink.

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 09:32 PM | #2024
I was his commanding officer, during his and my time in Mandalore's service.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 10:22 PM | #2025
Merena walked over taking Hadocks glass and the wine bottle. She then looked over to Rafeesh, Nara , and Jot and let out a heartfelt Thank you. Before walking Hadock down the hall to their room. Hes done for the day. Poor idiot. Now please tell me more about yourselves. I know who you are from his stories big guy. she said pointing at Jotunheim. I do hope he wasn't any trouble he means good by alot of what he does just half the time he doesn't achieve it perfectly. Jot laughed a bit Glad hotshot told stories about our exploits. These two are Nara and Rafeesh. We all have been through alot together. You married a great man. he said. his shoulder was bothering him more now he tried to make the pain not visible to Rafeesh he leaned over to Nara. Don't let him stab me with another needle. he whispered.

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 10:41 PM | #2026
My name is Rafeesh as you already know. I was a leading researcher for the real Mandalore who died. I met Hadock when I was brought on board the capital ship. He and Jot were very welcoming especially when you consider that warriors are not required to treat researchers with any respect.

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 11:31 PM | #2027
Merena smiled Good to hear. Jot still tried to move his shoulder but the pain was intense Ow! he yelled then turning to Nara acting like she had done something. What was that for?!

JoeyAkamai
10.13.2012 , 02:04 AM | #2028
Nara, at first, was offended. But she soon realized that he didn't like shots. That's for kicking my rakghoul. And yes, sadly, he didn't have the plague. Actually, he's that rakghoul that's looking through your cupboards for food.
Sure enough, the little rakghoul was sniffing around for something tasty and meaty to eat.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
10.13.2012 , 02:42 AM | #2029
Rafeesh walked over to the Rakghoul and pulled it out. It started biting him as he passed it back to Nara. Thing won't die will it.

JoeyAkamai
10.13.2012 , 12:26 PM | #2030
Nope! Nara carefully took the rakghoul and set it on her lap.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."