Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 06:46 PM | #2011
Jotunheim nodded still not able to move his shoulder. Good and don't let Rafeesh see my shoulder yet, If he stabs me with another needle I'll hit him hard enough that he will be able to see without using the force. Getting up he walked next to Nara Well lets go I'll follow your lead. He smiled trying to hide some of the pain he was feeling.

JoeyAkamai
10.12.2012 , 06:50 PM | #2012
Nara exited the ship and started to enter Hadock's house. You know, this ship won't be as good as the Ryloth's Star, my ship.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 06:57 PM | #2013
No it won't be as good but we'll get your ship back up and running in no time all right? I promise. He said walking next to Nara up to the house and knocking on the door.

Merena quickly changed moods. Lets not talk about that right now. Hadock looked at her stunned Wait you mean? Merena noddedHe might be. I don't know. then they heard the knock at the door and Merena went to answer it yelling back across the house You brought more?! Blast it Hadock! She then turned to Nara. Friends of his right? Come in. Want anything to eat? Jot looked at her mouth agape.. But uh who uh... Are.. you two? Hadock came stumbling through the house. Everyone this is my wife! Wife meet everyone! he said his words starting to slur together.

JoeyAkamai
10.12.2012 , 07:00 PM | #2014
Nara started wide eyed at Hadock's wife. Didn't see this one coming, she whispered to Jot.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 07:04 PM | #2015
Rafeesh stayed siting thinking on what merena had said. When he heard Jot and Nara at the door he walked out to the door. He took one look at Jot and guessed Jot was not going to like what Rafeesh had to say.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 07:04 PM | #2016
Merena slowly hid her face in the palm of her hand. Yes, yes glad to meet everyone. Now as you can see someone found my bottle of wine. And now is... going to humiliate me. Sorry. I'm Merena. please come in make yourself at home. Try not to mind the annoying kath pup that my husband becomes when he drinks. She said leading the two inside. Jot followed still in shock. He uh.... Never mentioned... This... I promise... He whispered back to Nara.

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 07:09 PM | #2017
Rafeesh walked up along side of Jot.Sorry Jot. You will need some more kolto on that arm. Not now but at some point.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.12.2012 , 07:11 PM | #2018
Still going to punch him? Nara whispered. Don't worry, she said louder to Merena, I had a rakghoul who was just as annoying. After she said this, Nara realized that not many people know rakghouls that don't have the plague

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 07:24 PM | #2019
I know just make it later. He whispered to Rafeesh he then whispered to Nara He said nothing of needles. I'll be fine until then.

Hadock poured everyone a glass of wine emptying out the bottle Drinkssss are on meeee! Merena smiled at Nara. Oh did he not carry the plague?

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 07:39 PM | #2020
Okay Jot. I will need to collect the supplies anyways. He walked out to the ship to collect the medical supplies necessary.