Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 06:06 PM | #2001
I don't mind at all. What sort of things does she mean, by lying around and broken?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.12.2012 , 06:07 PM | #2002
Says the one who crashed my ship, Nara replied. A thought suddenly came to her. Did the rakghoul get on?
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 06:15 PM | #2003
I crashed your ship? I'm sorry did i hear you right? Werent you the one flying it? So any crash must be your fault. Though to admit if it was my fault it was only because you distracted me. You know looking like you do. Jotunheim looked around. I don't remember seeing him I thought you had him.

Hadock sighed I dunno probably some of the droids need a circuit or three replaced. A speeder or two needs an overhaul and the farm probably needs some working as well. Usual stuff. That she just can't do. Or maybe won't do. One of the two. He joked as Merena walked in. You try keeping up with that little fireball you left me with. He'd wear a mother wookie out!

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 06:19 PM | #2004
So you enjoy farming?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.12.2012 , 06:20 PM | #2005
I take that as an insult. Nara said sweetly. And last I remember, he was charging vornskr hounds, and then got stepped on. At the same time, I was running the opposite way, to safety.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 06:30 PM | #2006
It's what we gotta do in order to get by. Hadock said laughing at Merena Cause you decided that after all the hunter work we both did and all our credits it would be suspicious if we were to suddenly build a mansion in the capitol! Merena said laughing with him.

Jot got up off the table and walked over to Nara. Take it whatever way you want it he said smiling. kissing her for just a moment and then walking back to the table Don't worry we'll get the little guy back I'm sure hotshot wouldn't mind if we asked to borrow the ship for a few days. So just relax and don't waste the time we aren't getting shot at. You know which has happened more and more lately.

JoeyAkamai
10.12.2012 , 06:31 PM | #2007
Nara cherished that little moment. But it soon went away. Well, it just means more adventure.

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 06:36 PM | #2008
Wouldn't have it any other way. What do you want to do for the moment? Go see what hotshot and the boss are up to or stay on the ship for a bit and see if the original owner hid anything good? Jot asked trying to get his shoulder to move.

JoeyAkamai
10.12.2012 , 06:39 PM | #2009
Why don't we go to the others first. Then we can explore the ship.

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 06:44 PM | #2010
That is quite amusing. So your son, is he force sensitive as well?