Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 05:30 PM | #1991
Hadock laughed Between you and me theres no chance. I can't stay still for to long. What happened to your family Rafeesh?

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 05:34 PM | #1992
Don't know. Died I while back I guess.....Still you learn to live on, as a bounty hunter I once met said,'Roll with the punches life throw at you'. So how are your relations with the gungans?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 05:37 PM | #1993
Merena keeps the peace with them. How I do not even begin to understand. She was never like that when we were both hunters. Blasting everything to bits was her idea of a good time.

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 05:39 PM | #1994
I can see why you got along. How will you keep in contact when you leave?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 05:43 PM | #1995
Hadock sat down pouring another drink Holo calls that kind of thing. Keeps her sane. Lets me stay busy. Her and the kid will come with me when hes old enough. But that'll be awhile

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 05:46 PM | #1996
So what are your plans? Continue as a bounty hunter, smuggler?

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 05:48 PM | #1997
Not sure. Might decide to stick with you for a while. Whaddya think?

JoeyAkamai
10.12.2012 , 05:53 PM | #1998
Nara carefully bandaged up Jot. That's perfectly fine. But we would have to bring the rakghoul with us.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 05:53 PM | #1999
That would be great. Are you willing to? I am going to be trying to find something that would give meaning to this.

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 06:04 PM | #2000
Yeah I wouldn't mind. I'm gonna have to stay here a few days and fix up some things. Don't want Merena flipping out... Last time she did that well... It wasn't pretty. You wouldn't mind would you? Hadock said still drinking more.

Yeah we'll take it. Whatever you want. Just don't get me stuck in carbonite again. That'd kinda suck. He tried moving his injured arm. Ow still hurts. I blame you. he said jokingly.