Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 11:38 PM | #1981
I will make sure of that. He walked into the room, and turned on the sink water. Lovely wife. How do you live with out her? He asked jokingly, waiting for the water to heat up.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 11:51 PM | #1982
Shes not normally this way. Just enjoys watching me squirm after I come home. Even better now that she has an audience. She gets better eventually. Even better when she starts drinking/ Hadock smiled he had missed his home. Merena laughed to herself See what happens when you leave me alone for so long I get cranky! Epo laughed a bit and joined in. Now daddy gets to do my chores right!
Merena laughed Sure does! Everyone of them. Along with fixing half the broken junk hes left laying around! Heard from your sister last month. Said your dad died. Said she held a ceremony on Tython for him. Figures such a sweet girl doesn't know alot about her father. Merena said walking her and Epos plate into the kitchen We can talk about it later the boy don't need to hear the story yet. Did my sister say anything about Kregan Savac? Merena nodded pushing a noisy Epo down the hallway to his room Said she made it back to the Repbulic turned a bunch of intel over to them said you should hear from them soon. Now come on boy bed time! she yelled pushing Epo into his room and closing the door.

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 11:57 PM | #1983
That is good news. I am glad that Helvec got a proper ceremony. He pulled out a plate from the stack and began washing it, once he had finished he rinsed it and dried it and found the place for it. He continued this method.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 11:58 PM | #1984
Blast had found a small building that was used as a bar. He ordered a couple of drinks and sat their waiting to hear any news from Kaddo.

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 12:03 AM | #1985
Just another victim of this blasted war. Lives being tossed away by the thousands. Sometimes you forget what you fight for. Merena walked up behind Hadock Sometimes its not about what but who you fight for. Now be a good host Hadock, I've got to call your sister tell her you finally showed up. Be back in a bit don't drink to much. Merena walked out of the room.

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 12:45 AM | #1986
I think your wife has a lot of fun patronizing you. He finished with the plate he was working on. Then he placed it away. He turned off the water, and began cleaning the sink. So your sister is a Jedi. from what I can tell, her being on Tython and all.

JoeyAkamai
10.12.2012 , 12:48 AM | #1987
You're right there! I would have tried getting out of Zero's clutch if I didn't trust you. But it's not everyday I find someone I trust. Truthfully, when I turned 11, I stopped trusting people and haven't trusted anyone since.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

legolegion
10.12.2012 , 09:36 AM | #1988
Sabrina after while practicing, some force powers. Made herself a new light saber, as her last was lost.

icecreampants
10.12.2012 , 05:22 PM | #1989
Jotunheim grimaced as he applied kolto to his shoulder. Put the bandages on for me would you darling? While he waited for Nara to start he laughed I was thinking. After everything gets settled out a bit how about we go somewhere? You, me and as many bottles of Alderanian wine as we can smuggle off world. Sound good?

Hadock nodded She got the force powers and the good looks dad used to say. The council allows us to keep contact with her because of my father. She seems to be progressing at a good pace, she'll be a good Jedi one day I hope. And Merena's been like that since I met her when I first joined the Mandalorians. Hasn't changed a bit. Fighting all these blasted battles made me miss her more.

MdLogan
10.12.2012 , 05:27 PM | #1990
It's nice to have family isn't it or at least family you can keep in contact with.... So you intending on settling down now? He said a little above a whisper.