Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 10:16 PM | #1971
Sure has. Think it was worth it?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.11.2012 , 10:16 PM | #1972
Am I paying you now? I think you're the one to pay me, scaring me half to death. And Jotsicle isn't your best joke. But Nara couldn't help but laugh.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 10:33 PM | #1973
Can't say. Lost alot of good people along the way. What do you think? Hadock said downing his drink quickly. Hear anything about both Mandalores being killed? Merena said bringing Rafeesh and Hadock their plates of food before sitting down with epo.

Jotunheim laughed Oh so i scared you? What did I do to scare you? Besides the you know causing you to be taken hostage thing. But you know I kept you alive in the jungle so i'll call it even. How does that sound darling? He said darling with a intended note of heavy sarcasm.

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 10:44 PM | #1974
Yes we had heard of it. It was most unfortunate, the real Mandalore was my leader. I do think it was worth it. However I wished some of it had not happened.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 10:52 PM | #1975
Yeah. The mandos will need a new leader. Ever think of rising to that call boss? Hadock said finishing his plate and pouring more drinks.

JoeyAkamai
10.11.2012 , 10:56 PM | #1976
You think I can't take care of myself, honey? Nara pretended to be offended.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 11:00 PM | #1977
Jotunheim smirked laying a hand on Nara's shoulder Now i didn't say that but it can never hurt to have some back up don't you think?

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 11:11 PM | #1978
No I don't think I qualify as a Mandalore. I do not have the physical strength and I am sure they would think me as a jedi. Rafeesh finished his plate. You mind if I wash the dishes?

JoeyAkamai
10.11.2012 , 11:12 PM | #1979
Well, there not many people you can trust. If I trusted most people I met, I think I'd actually be dead, not alive.

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 11:20 PM | #1980
Yeah you're right can't blindly trust everyone. You got me though. So it's not like you'll need to trust anyone else.

Merena shook her headDon't you dare. Hadock can do them hasn't done them in two years so he should be able to do them now eh? Hadock growled stepping up and into the kitchen beckoning Rafeesh to follow him Right, He's not gonna be doing them alone. I'll help. Merena stared at him Sure he won't. Just get em done quickly and don't let your drinks cause any of my plates to bust. Hadock smiled and nodded.