Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 07:48 PM | #1951
Well atleast you're back. Come on in now and get your friend something to drink I'll go talk to our Epo. And be back in a bit. Merena said kissing Hadock for a minute and walking back inside. Hadock looked over towards Rafeesh. Come on in boss. Welcome to my humble home.

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 07:51 PM | #1952
I am not your boss anymore. I am a friend. I did not know that you had a wife. What else have you been hiding from me? He asked with mock seriousness.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 07:54 PM | #1953
Well , I had my reasons, mostly for their safety no one could know they existed. Not even Jot knows they exist. But with my father dead I won't have so many problems any more. Hadock said a small smile on his face

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 07:59 PM | #1954
I am glad that you trust me Hadock. I am honored, I hope to someday return your trust.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 08:03 PM | #1955
Yeah yeah don't get all soft on me boss. Any ways come sit down relax for a bit. We can rest here for a while.

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 08:08 PM | #1956
Thank you. He walked over to a chair and took a seat. So from the looks of it you have been a family for a long time.

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 08:19 PM | #1957
Yeah. It's been a while . Just about as long as I've been with the Mandos. Met her things happened and well... You see the result. He said sitting down across the room. As he sat down Epo came running into the room So you're my daddy! Where have you been? What happened to your eye? Why's your leg hurt? the child asked not even pausing between questions Been a few places I'll tell you about later. As well as everything else. Just gimme a bit okay? The kid still rambled of questions and then jumped on top of Hadock Wanna play troopers and pirates? Wanna show me how to shoot a blaster? Merena walked in behind Epo and smiled at Rafeesh Sorry about this he gets carried away sometimes. She then looked over at Hadock and Epo Epo go to the kitchen and help Mommy make dinner and Daddy can play with you later okay?

meanken
10.11.2012 , 08:35 PM | #1958
Mean and zero, with little else to do, continued training.

"You are improving fast, I see. time for a real test, I think." he drew his knife "Don''t hold anything back"

the two clashed for sevral minutes, the fight going back and forth sevral times. eventuly, Mean managed to slip past Zero's defences and get his knife to her throat "dead"

"Damm it."

"You kidding? considering this is your backup fighting style, you did great. I feel sorry for any guy who thinks you are a softy at close range." suddenly, there was a knock at the door "That will be him"

"What? You acculy invited someone over?"

"It's a suprise. don't worry, he can be trusted, he knows what I will do if he ever reveals this location"

Mean walks away, comeing back with a man a moment later "Can we get this over with? I have a busy day today"

"Zero, this guy is here to wed us. so long as we are going to be together, I figured we may as well make it offical."

"Oh, mean!" She rushes to kiss him, only to have him stop her "Save it for after."

moments later, they were standing together while the other guy ran threw an extremly rushed verson of the weding "Do you....er.....Zero, take Meanken to be your lawfuly weded husbend?"

"I do

"and do you, Meanken, take Zero to be your lawfuly weded wife?"

"If I diden't, would I have bothered calling you here?" zero chuckled

"Then I declare you husbend and wife, now hurry up and kiss, I have another appointment in 5 minutes"

the two have a nice long kiss

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 08:35 PM | #1959
Rafeesh smiled back.It is quite alright. I have spent more of his time then I should have. It is about time that he spent more of it with his family. He stood up. I must be off. Hadock, It has been wonderful to serve with you. I hope to meet again. Merena, you have chosen a very loyal man for a husband. I may see you again, I may not. Goodbye. He began making his way to the door.

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 08:39 PM | #1960
Don't leave yet boss! You should stay and eat! Hadock said not quite wanting his friend to leave yet.