Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 06:38 PM | #1941
Hadock leaned back in his chair. In all honesty. I don't know. Depends on what Jot and Nara do really. I may stay on Naboo for a bit. May try and claim the title of Mandalore myself. Maybe go to Coruscant get some things out of my fathers quarters at the temple. Maybe go see my sister on Tython. How about you?

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 06:51 PM | #1942
Most likely I will go hunting for something. I don't know, I don't have much to do at this point. That was my only real thing I have ever done. What I was, during the time when I tried to synthesize water, is no longer who i am. Anyways I lost all my research. So I think it is time to buy a ship and disappear for a time.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 06:59 PM | #1943
We're here. I'll leave Jot and Nara here for now. Sure they've got somethings to discuss. Rafeesh come with me. Hadock said landing the ship outside a small farm near a swamp on Naboo he stood up and walked towards the loading ramp.

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 07:07 PM | #1944
Rafeesh followed silently. He was thinking about what he was going to do, he had never really thought about that until now.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 07:19 PM | #1945
Hadock walked down the ramp and towards the largest building on the farm. He walked up to it knocking. A small boy with hair the same color as Hadocks opened the door. Mommy someones here! A voice replied back Who is it?! the child stared awkwardly at Hadock and Rafeesh Mommy asked who you are. So spit it out! Hadock laughed rubbing the boys head. Tell her Hadocks home. And he's brought a friend okay? The boy turned around yelling Mommy he said Hadoccks home says he brought a friend to! from the other side of the house a plate hit the floor and broke as a woman no older than Hadock ran to the door. Two years and thats the best greeting you have! she yelled. Hey Merena! Miss me yet?!

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 07:28 PM | #1946
Rafeesh was caught completely off guard. Is this the sister he was speaking of?He asked himself.

JoeyAkamai
10.11.2012 , 07:31 PM | #1947
Nara thought carefully before she answered. Yes. I could have. But then I'll have the bad conscious. And anyway, who was going to help me get my ship back?
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 07:39 PM | #1948
Mommy who's Hadock? The child asked hiding behind his mother now. Go play in your room, Mommy will talk to you in a minute. Merena said pushing the child inside and closing the door behind her. Should I have called before stopping by dear? Merena laughed a minute and then slapped Hadock. Of course you dolt. You had me worried. You barely call you don't tell me anything. What am I? Something you hide? Hadock looked at her and smiled. You know i've been busy. I can't talk so much because I don't wanna put you in danger. You signed up for this when we were married. Merena wrapped her arms around Haddock Yeah I did. But you signed up to be here some to. You missed so much. You have a son now Hadock he needs you here too.. I uh know. I just wanted you both to be safe.

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 07:42 PM | #1949
Jotunheim laughed All I am is hired help eh? Or are you gonna make me work for free? He said sitting down on the Medbays doctors table taking off his injured shoulders armor. Help me dress this wound will you? I'm not to good at this with my bad hand.

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 07:43 PM | #1950
Ahh. His wife. Rafeesh definitely surprised. He stayed quite, however, he did not want to interrupt.