Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
10.11.2012 , 11:32 AM | #1931
Yeah we'll leave em alone for now. We're heading for Naboo, I've got an old friend there that'll be able to take care of us for a bit until we can get everything sorted out. Hadock said flipping several switches that made the ship lift off and jump to lightspeed.

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 12:54 PM | #1932
Naboo is a nice planet. Wonder what will happen now, that Mandalore is dead.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 01:08 PM | #1933
Blast entered Dantooine's atmosphere. He landed the ship in the hangar. He sent a message to Meanken about what Kaddo had said. He exited his ship and walked out into the sunlight. He decided to see if Kaddo had noticed him coming.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.11.2012 , 01:10 PM | #1934
Mean walked over to zero, handing her the pair of gloves from her armor "It's done, care to test them out?"

"Not doing much else."

the two walk into an empty white room

"Ok, you are only probably going to use those knives in emergency self defence situations, so you don't need to get advanced training or anything, just the basics should be fine. think of the knives not as a knife, but an extention of your arm, assuming your arm can decaptate people. you also have good armor, so don't be afraid to use it to deflect knives, the avrage blade is going to have problems getting threw the armor, unless your target is smart enough to strike at the joints in your armor. also, don't be afraid to fight dirty. better to be dirty then dead. kicks to the nuts, dirt to the eyes, do whatever you have to do to subdue your target and make them easyer to overpower."

"Ok, all that makes sence"

"Right, talk is one thing, action is another. going to sent some training droids your way, distroy them." Mean walks out of the room, and sevral droids enter Zero engages her blades, and after a few minutes takes them out. Mean renters

Not bad....skill will come with practice. keep at it, and you will get it eventuly"

meanken
10.11.2012 , 01:12 PM | #1935
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Blast entered Dantooine's atmosphere. He landed the ship in the hangar. He sent a message to Meanken about what Kaddo had said. He exited his ship and walked out into the sunlight. He decided to see if Kaddo had noticed him coming.
Mean, getting the message, sends a reply "Thanks, but no. I told you my suspitions about him, and they have not changed. I don't trust him, and you shoulden't eather. do not tell him ANYTHING about my safehouse, and I mean ANYTHING. watch your back with him."

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 02:55 PM | #1936
Don't worry I won't tell anybody about your safe house.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.11.2012 , 05:23 PM | #1937
Kaddo approached Blast and nodded towards him. I see you took up on my offer. I take it Mean and Zero don't think I won't turn them in

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 05:46 PM | #1938
I know Meanken does not trust you at all. I am not sure about Zero. But don't blame them, it just happened that you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now how has the life of a farmer treated you? He asked with a bit of sarcasm.

After a bit of silence, Rafeesh asked Hadock,What are you going to do, now that the Mandalorians attempt at joining the Republic has failed?

Bird_of_Thunder
10.11.2012 , 05:54 PM | #1939
Kaddo laughed at Blast's sarcasm. Actually I just live here. Dantooine is apparently a pirate haven and there's more than enough hunting work here. Pirates come through a city about 200 kilos away on a regular basis. Not sure why, though. Apparently the spice market here is a massive one

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 06:01 PM | #1940
Sounds like your kind of place. You have fun tracking down pirates? Blast began making his way towards the exit of the Hangar, staying within hearing range of Kaddo.