Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

Bird_of_Thunder
10.10.2012 , 08:39 PM | #1921
Kaddo had been waiting for a long time for Blast's response, so he checked the HoloNet for bounties. He scanned through and still saw Blast on the "Uncaptured" list. He turned off the HoloNet and went to his workbench. He had recently done some dismantling of the weapons he found on Mykrr, and was using them to upgrade his own blaster. He added a retractable supressor, stun darts, a larger ammo clip, and a spot for to safely hold gas cylinders. When he finished, he sat back at the cockpit, hoping Blast still trusted him.

icecreampants
10.10.2012 , 08:40 PM | #1922
Maybe. Ow. Ow. Ow. He said hobbling to the cockpit and sitting down in a chair.

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 08:59 PM | #1923
Okay buddy. This is going to hurt. Not going to lie. 1...2.... He then stuck a painkiller on Hadock's leg. 3 Okay that will stop that pain, anywhere else? Rafeesh gave a slight smile.

Blast woke up after about an hour. Need to tie up another loose end. He stepped up to a holo transmitter. Hello Kaddo, you there? Just wanted to tell you that you are still a friend in my books.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.10.2012 , 09:09 PM | #1924
Kaddo was relieved when he heard the message. Good. I was wondering if the hunters ha gotten you. When I encountered some on Balmorra they mentioned it wasn't just you they were after. I've tried looking for people we know that have bounties, but I'm not sure who it could be. Have you spoken with Meanken and Zero lately?

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 09:19 PM | #1925
Yep they are quite safe. They are becoming quite a couple, gave them a wedding gift in sorts. So where are you at this point?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.10.2012 , 09:28 PM | #1926
Hadock glared at Rafeesh You are enjoying this aren't you?

MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 09:33 PM | #1927
Trained medic. Love my job. Love to see people getting medical attention. He pulled out a mini bacta pack. I have never seen how well bacta works. Only ever used Kolto, so I guess this is where I find out.

icecreampants
10.10.2012 , 09:59 PM | #1928
Well finish patching me up doc.Glad you tagged along,

Jot mangaed to support his own weight long enough to stand and used Nara as support to get to the Medbay. You did'nt have to come. You could've ran to the other side of the galaxy.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.10.2012 , 10:01 PM | #1929
Right now I'm on Dantooine. I found a small farming village with a secluded hangar. They said they can provide hospitality to whomever, which means I found you a safe house. Tell the happy couple about it and offer them to stay. After all, Dantooine's always been a great place for couples he joked at the last part,
referring to a getaway Kaddo had gone on with his ex-lover a while ago, which had ended in disaster. Ah, the old days when Blast and Kaddo were the best hunter team known

MdLogan
10.11.2012 , 01:03 AM | #1930
Well almost done. He put the last bandage over a Bacta covered wound. And there. Now should we leave the two lovebirds in the medbay alone? On a more serious note, where are we headed?

Coming right there.