Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Mandalorian Break-away


MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 11:41 PM | #1901
Okay. I know that negotiating with you is impossible. So here. He placed a package on the floor. Its not anything of danger to you. It should help both of you defeat your enemies even better.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.09.2012 , 11:47 PM | #1902
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Okay. I know that negotiating with you is impossible. So here. He placed a package on the floor. Its not anything of danger to you. It should help both of you defeat your enemies even better.
"Open it. if it is so harmless, you will not have any issue with opening it for me, will you?"

"Mean, stop being so paranoid. if he wanted to claim a bounty on me, he would need to be here to get my body. remote explosives won't do him much good."

Mean turned and grabed Zero "Look, I am doing all of this for you. so you don't get killed. because if you die, I am going to slauter this entire galaxy, one person at a time. so, indulge me"

zero knew she would not be able to stop him, and remained silent

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 01:32 AM | #1903
Blast opened the box. It contained a prototype blaster that he had his droid make, along with new knives. See nothing.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.10.2012 , 05:03 AM | #1904
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Blast opened the box. It contained a prototype blaster that he had his droid make, along with new knives. See nothing.
"I told you, you are being parnoid mean. how is he going to turn in a bounty he is wanted for too, anyway? invite him in, he has already proven he is not attacking"

Mean found himself unable to argue with that point "Right......Zero has asked I invite you in......seeing as how you really can't turn in the bounty yourself anyway, since they want you too......so, come in if you want to. just don't give me a reason to change my mind"

legolegion's Avatar


legolegion
10.10.2012 , 10:21 AM | #1905
Sabrina vision began to return, she then decide since she was here. She may as well carry on with her studies, in the dark arts of the force.

icecreampants's Avatar


icecreampants
10.10.2012 , 11:27 AM | #1906
Jotunheim climbed through the shafts until he reached the ground floor. Hadock saw him kick the vents out and tossed a blaster pistol to him. Get your sorry blue hide in gear we have half of this planet coming to blast us into oblivion! Rafeesh move back to the ship give us cover! Nara snipe em off us! Jot lets run for it! Jotunheim nodded and shot a few guards before heading out behind Hadock as they sprinted of towards the ship shooting as many guards as they could.

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 05:25 PM | #1907
Okay. He ran to the ship. taking down many of the guards he took cover on the loading ramp of the ship while holding off other men.


Sorry to give you a scare. He pulled the box together and waited for the door to be opened, because his hand were full.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.10.2012 , 06:49 PM | #1908
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Okay. He ran to the ship. taking down many of the guards he took cover on the loading ramp of the ship while holding off other men.


Sorry to give you a scare. He pulled the box together and waited for the door to be opened, because his hand were full.
Mean walked over and opened the door, making sure to keep one hand near his knife at all times "Well, get in here"

MdLogan's Avatar


MdLogan
10.10.2012 , 07:09 PM | #1909
He quickly stepped in through the thresh hold. Again apologize for giving you such a fright. Also sorry that I didn't tell you about the tracker I had my droid place in your suit. Also I asked my droid about the odd air in the mask. He says it was a calibration error. He sent a correction signal so it either should be normal or is still working towards that. He moved over to a table where he placed the box gently down.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.10.2012 , 07:18 PM | #1910
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
He quickly stepped in through the thresh hold. Again apologize for giving you such a fright. Also sorry that I didn't tell you about the tracker I had my droid place in your suit. Also I asked my droid about the odd air in the mask. He says it was a calibration error. He sent a correction signal so it either should be normal or is still working towards that. He moved over to a table where he placed the box gently down.
Mean calles over his droid "Take the box to the pit, open it and test everything in it. make sure it doesen't have any hidden suprises"

"Yes, master" the droid grabs the box and walks away

"Can't be too carfull. now, I have been doing some thinking, Zero filled me in. in regards to who set you up, have you considered kaddo? she tells me he was peeved at you guys. someone woulden't go threw all this to set you up unless they have a personal gruge against you. she has not angered anyone else resently, apart from that dude's freinds, who would not have enough time to set this up. the fact that both of you were also implcated tells me he is mad at you both, and you two don't have many mutual freinds, you know?"