Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 09:42 PM | #1891
Blast entered his ship, and had it fly to an open area in space. Well K3 you set everything.

Yes sir. Beginning tracking signal.

Keep it on a low frequency. Make sure that it continues to track.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.09.2012 , 09:48 PM | #1892
Zero and mean arrived on nar shaddaa, and took a taxi to the safehouse "So, tell me about this thing."

"Only one way in, the front door. all the walls are reinforsed with durasteal, so no blasting in the walls. and anyone stupid enough to walk in the front door is in for a nasty suprise."

As they walked in, all zero saw was a completly empty room, one that seemed to have no purpose "Mean, why is this...."

"It's a suprise. you will find out the purpose if someone somehow manages to track us here, something I find unlickly."

icecreampants
10.09.2012 , 09:57 PM | #1893
The ship landed on Dromund Kass, It would be borderline impossible to find anyone here. Hadock thought for a moment and then remembered something an old system that the both of them had installed in case they were separated on a mission. He hit a button on his wrist and waited for the signal from Jotunheims armor to broadcast.

Meanwhile Jot stood in the commanders office thinking through his plans first step he thought, break the restraints, second step get out of here without being blasted to bits. third... well he had not gotten that far but he knew he his friends would come for him. Send them on over I'm ready. two of the commanders men walked over to him to start the process when his armor started making a beeping noise. Well guess the calvaries arrived boys guess I won't be able to play! He roared as he broke the restraints fully freed from the stun effects the commander had placed on him he ran out the door and towards an elevator.

Hadocks armor beeped and a small holographic arrow appeared from his wrist Oh thats great! We know where he is lets get a move on! He yelled taking off towards Jotunheim

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 10:28 PM | #1894
Rafeesh followed prepping his rifle. For Mandalore!

Guards will quickly called to the scene. there were guards also stopping Hadock. put your hand in the air and stand down!

The other guards began firing on Jot.

Blast then pulled out a nice wine and set up a table. He sat at the table took a drink from a glass and sat there thinking. He had been spending a long time, then K3 stepped in. Sir I am sorry to disrupt you but the tracking has now pinpointed the location.

Thank you K3-H8. You may begin getting our ship to the location. No more jobs at the moment. None that could you use my expertise. Also get a blaster built, prototype 6.

Yes Sir. With that the droid hobbled away to do as commanded. While blast continued to sip his drink and think, about the past.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.09.2012 , 10:36 PM | #1895
Hadock laughed he aimed his left arm and fired a wrist rocket into the crowd of guards running through. Move along amateurs nothing to see here! He yelled storming into the lobby killing several more guards. OH come on! This is what you call security?! My Grandma was better defended! He yelled throwing sticky grenades on several other guards. He was fighting like a crazed animal shooting anyone in his path. Nara Rafeesh! Make sure we have a clear path to the ship!

Jotunheim ducked down behind cover and kicked in an air vent and climbed into it. Great just great hope he brought back up or this is gonna end up like Balmorra!

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 10:53 PM | #1896
Yes sir. Rafeesh then went to the door, holding it open and firing at troops.

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 11:13 PM | #1897
Blast landed his ship on the space port. He had found the person he had tracked. He took a speeder to Meanken's little base. He knocked on the door. Waiting for an answer.

meanken
10.09.2012 , 11:20 PM | #1898
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Blast landed his ship on the space port. He had found the person he had tracked. He took a speeder to Meanken's little base. He knocked on the door. Waiting for an answer.
"Huh? Who is at the door?"

Mean did not respond, and acctvated a camara he had outside, seeing blast

"Let me open it..."

"NO! think. how did he find us? We diden't tell him where we were going. you know why I think he is here? to capure you."

"But, that doesen't make any sence. he could have just done it on mandalore."

"Sure, and get annalated by a bunch of angry mando's."

"But.....we worked together."

"You think he cares about that? he cares about one thing, and one thing only. credits. no, let him rot out there, he isen't getting into here."

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 11:31 PM | #1899
He knocked on the door, once more. He then figured out what was most likely going on. He pulled out his gun. He shot the door and knocked it in. Stepping into the next room. Hello Zero! I forgot to have my droid make one more thing for you. I just brought it.

meanken
10.09.2012 , 11:34 PM | #1900
Quote: Originally Posted by mdlogan View Post
he knocked on the door, once more. He then figured out what was most likely going on. He pulled out his gun. He shot the door and knocked it in. Stepping into the next room. hello zero! I forgot to have my droid make one more thing for you. I just brought it.
"stop right where you are! Drop the item on the floor of the room you are in and leave. If you ever tell anyone about this place, i will do things to you that make sith look like pansys!"