Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
08.18.2012 , 01:20 PM | #181
Hadock tensed up and stopped in his tracks. i do not know why you wish to hunt me down like this or who is making you do it but you should let go of me now. I left all of that past behind when i left the Republic you and the others should accept that and move on.
Helvec shook his head and pressed down on Hadock's shoulder harder. Boy, you know not what you are doing, I can save you from the fate you have chosen! What ever evidence you hold about that scientist and her research notes on that super weapon needs to be handed over. If you do not then i will have you arrested right now and you will spend an eternity in a maximum security prison far away from civilization.

Meanwhile on Nara's ship Nara! Can i grab some weapons from here? spouted Jotunheim excitedly. For if it was anything he liked more than explosions it was new weaponry.

JoeyAkamai
08.18.2012 , 01:27 PM | #182
"Only the grenades," Nara replied, "The other weapons are for me." She started running towards the cockpit. "Oh, and bring a some of the spice while your at it. It's in that crate over there." Nara pointed to a crate near the grenades.

Nara sat down at the controls and lifted off. "Do you know where Hadock is?" she yelled. She wasn't going to leave anyone behind.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
08.18.2012 , 01:42 PM | #183
Jotunheim grabbed a few grenades placing them on his belt and checked his scattergun for damage. He then picked up the crate and carried it to Nara He went through to the other side of the building maybe towards the streets but from the stories i hear about that Jedi... Hadock won't be able to run for long before he gets caught,so we better hurry.

JoeyAkamai
08.18.2012 , 01:45 PM | #184
"Ok. Hang on tight, this is going to be difficult," Nara warned. She lifted off and flew to the other side of the building. "Do you have that spice?" Nara suddenly asked.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
08.18.2012 , 02:02 PM | #185
Jotunheim opened the crate Yeah right here why?

While Nara's ship and circled around the building Hadock began to bargin with Helvec knowing it was his only real way of staying alive I'll give you all the information i have on that weapons project only if you get me and my friends immunity from the Republic government

Helvec stuttered in angerYou know thats impossible, Just give me the data and ill get those charges of treason and war crimes removed by The Five. I cannot dig you out of the mess you currently got yourself into but im sure they would be willing to drop those charges...

Hadock laughed and pushed the Old Jedi off of him Well you have no deal old man. pressing a small button on his wrist he opened the comlink he had given Nara. Nara im on the street on the other side of the complex about 100 meters from the nearest landing pad i need help!

JoeyAkamai
08.18.2012 , 02:47 PM | #186
"To celebrate of course!" Nara exclaimed with a laugh. "Got that Hadock!"
Nara flew to the spot where Hadock was."I suggest you back up a bit," she advised him. Nara pressed a button, and a missile was fired, and headed straight for Hadock and the Jedi.

icecreampants
08.18.2012 , 02:55 PM | #187
Helvec grew infuriated but he had to keep his senses about him hearing the missile launch he threw his silver lightsaber cutting the missile and two and then using the force to push the halves up and away from him where they exploded You have some annoying friends I will be more than happy to kill them first but seeing as you have a starship and i do not i will have to let you go for now i guess. Jumping back towards the Genera, Helvec began barking out commands to the Generals men Stand down they out gun us! No need for any more blood shed im sure they will blow this walkway to pieces if we go near him!

Hadock Began running towards the landing platform shouting into the comlink Get ready to pick me up keep every gun you have on that thing aimed at them!

Bird_of_Thunder
08.18.2012 , 03:03 PM | #188
A Republic shuttle entered the city's orbit. It landed and many passengers came off. Amongst them stood a young senator bearing the seal of Balmorra. However, this was no senator. Ravvok Durandal, assassin of Darth Morva and warrior of the Empire, had dyed his hair a light brown and used makeup to cover his tattoo. He arrived on the planet as Senator Kendo of Balmorra's assistant. His cover story was that Kendo had become ill and Ravvok was to represent the planet instead. Due to the marauder's Balmorran heritage, the plan had worked. For now, that is. If things went sour, Ravvok carried his two lightsabers inside his astromech droid "assistant" K4-L3. Ravvok walked to the Senate tower. As he had no metal but the Balmorran seal, he cleared the passage. The troops inspected K4, and found nothing due to the fact that the droid was all metal. After having to clear about five more checkpoints, the "senator" finally reached the diplomatic room and sat down
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
08.18.2012 , 03:10 PM | #189
We could shoot it out of the sky. We have anti-aircraft guns near by. Also we could get some patrol cruisers to cut off their escape.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
08.18.2012 , 03:15 PM | #190
How about you do none of that. He has important intelligence on him and if you shoot that ship down it will all be lost. Growled Helvec.