Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
10.09.2012 , 01:25 AM | #1871
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
I only hope that we are not to late.

I think you have the places mixed up. I am going to have your tags and blaster, you will be dead. I will be rid of one less enemy of the Empire. Unless you wish to join again, you will be shot in ten minutes.

Blast silently walked up to where Zero's helmet had clattered to the floor and picked it up. He didn't want to ruin their moment so he walked outside and activated his computers so that he could check the holonet for new news. As he was looking through the items, he thought Well about time. Young people, it almost makes me wish I were back in my prime. Almost, almost....
Eventuly the two stoped "So, did that help?"

"I....I never dared do anything like this during our time in the empire. the reguations....."

"Don't matter anymore. We are free to do whatever the heck we want. no more big bad sith, no more boring keeper, none of that. So stay with me. You don't have a place in the galaxy, and neather do I."

"You could go back to the white maw"

"Screw them. the white maw is nothing, just a pack of animials I use when it is convenant. No, join me. we will work as before, but for ourselfs now, not some upitty sith lord."

"Yes, of course I will!" She grabed mean and started kissing him again, only to have him stop them a moment later

"Let's save that for later. right now, let's find blast. he is sure to be looking for another job, and you never know, he may need help"

icecreampants
10.09.2012 , 09:44 AM | #1872
Join the empire again? That sounds great! Just let me go and I'll help the empire as much as possible!

Hadock walked over to the space port and began browsing through the ships docked there. Seeing one that would suit his needs he walked over to the pilot whom was standing underneath it. Nice ship you have here. You willing to sell it?

The pilot looked out from under the ship and yelled No! Go away.

Hadock smiled at the man and aimed his blaster at him Maybe you don't understand me. You're getting me this ship. Now I can pay for it or I can take it, Hows 10'000 credits sound.?

The man stuttered and nodded take the ship I don't wanna die on some backwoods planet.

Hadock lowered his blaster smiling and threw the credits into the mans hands walking back out to Rafeesh and Nara We got a ship thats ours Im gonna go punch in tracking data into the Nav computer see where they ran to. Get your gear and meet me onboard it.

legolegion
10.09.2012 , 10:03 AM | #1873
Mandalore sent the entire fleet of the Mandalorians to Coruscant's outer atmosphere. After catching news of what had happened he then told the fleet to move to Dantooine. He then took a shuttle to the fleet. He prepared for a final fight. He intended on fighting this false mandalore.
As the mandalorian fleet, emerged above dantooine. The true Mandalore .sent message to it If your fleet`s Commander, wish to challenge me. Tell him, the battle circle is ready. Other wise he is a coward, and not worthy of being a mandalorian!

Mean while on korriban, sabrina was dismissed for dark council chamber`s. She given her evidence, on darth ravvock who was sentace to death. Some of her vision had returned, and she manged to stumble down to the bar. Here she would wait, till her eyesight returned. She did however over here a converstion, on force sight. She decide she would practice this, later.

Then back on Coruscant, the republic had finally took back control of their streets. Aftermath was bad planetary deffence cannons, had to be shut down. As they where, on auto fire to let the enemy go. Sis hq and the naval hq. where toast. However a group of men where corned, by republic commando`s. After drawn out fire fight, the republic fired in cryo grenades. Then captured them, a member sis was asked to interrogate them. He recognised one of them instantly, he new they where imperial agents. He put message out, to what was left of the senate. The empire, had a hand in this aswell.

A bit later on a morgue, a autopsy was carried out. On sabrina fake corpse, he confirmed it was her. She was killed ,and her guards. By mandalorian blade`s, while she was asleep. The only question was, why did they not wait. Till they attacked the senate tower, where they killed 80% of the senators.

legolegion
10.09.2012 , 02:08 PM | #1874
Over the sky`s of dantoonie, the mandalorian fleet comes out of hyperspace. As they do, Rolthan Hurscarr sends them a message. Welcome to dantoonie, my fellow mandalorains. A battle circle has been formed, if anyone wish to challenge my right to be mandalore. Also we have drashean ale, them who do not. Also the local bugs, are good pray to hunt. He new mandalore, could not let this go he would land soon enough.
On his flag ship, Mandalore could hear his message and was enraged by this. He spat out and said How dare he, take my mantle. Then make me issue the challenge, this is outrageous. He then goto a com link, I am mandalore, and if you don`t think so challenge me. Until then shut it, understood Rolthan Hurscarr Rolthan Hurscarr smiled he manged to goad him, it was done So if your not here to challenge me, then why come at all. He new mandalore was powerfull warrior, his plan was to make him angry. So when it came down to it, he make a mistake. Mandlaore new he had him, why else would be here if not to challenge him. Then again, his action`s where the challenge Your actions on coursant, where the challenge. I accept your challenge, be ready in battle arena in 2 standard hours.
In one standard, mandalore had landed, He made his armour, ready for the fight ahead. He new Rolthan Hurscarr, was famed fighter. His main battle weapon, was his axe. He new also that he, was second to none with his virbrosword. Rolthan Hurscarr he was also making himself ready, he new his own skill . He also new no one took the tittle of mandalore, who could not fight. He made good his armour, and made himself ready. This fight was going to determine, what happened next for mandalorians people. Who side they enter in next war, the stake could not be higher.
They both entered the battle arena, to cheering crowed`s. Who new history, was about to be made. This was no time for speech`s, it was time to put up. They both ready them self`s, for the fight. Mandalore was the first to strike, with glancing blow. Hurscarr blocked the blow, with the handle of his axe. Then moved in with heavy blow, over his head . Mandalore moved out the way, as he buried his axe into the dirt. Mandlore then struck back with stright blow to Hurscarr chest. His sword broke against the armour, Hurscarr smiled then swang his axe to chop mandalore head off. Mandlore then rushed, Hurscarr and spotted an opening in his armour. He pushed what was left of his blade, into Hurscarr. Hurscarr new he was done for, but would not go peacefully. He manged to get, take one last breath. Then grabbed mandalore, as he held the blade in him. He then moved his hand around, his neck. Then snaped it. Mandalore was dead, but Hurscarr new he follow soon. As mandalore body fell, to ground. Hurscarr body failed, and slumped on top of him. The mandalorains around new none them, where good enough to take up that mantel. They where both buried, as mandalores.

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 08:11 PM | #1875
Don't tell me you stole that ship.

Good. I will have the brain washers come in immediately. He called in some men. You still want to join?

Blast saw them when they came out.You two done. Here is your helmet.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.09.2012 , 08:23 PM | #1876
I paid the man in full. So its not stealing. Now you gonna let some morals get in the way or are we leaving. Hadock pointed to the ship Thats our chance at saving him

Jotunheim began laughing Now now thats no where near needed. You see they come near me this entire building gets leveled!

meanken
10.09.2012 , 08:24 PM | #1877
Don't tell me you stole that ship.

Good. I will have the brain washers come in immediately. He called in some men. You still want to join?

Blast saw them when they came out.You two done. Here is your helmet.
Zero sudenly blushed "Oh, you saw? oh...." she tryed to get the helmet on as quickly as possable to hide her disconfert, causing mean to chuckle

"whats happening in the galaxy?"

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 08:43 PM | #1878
You aren't really in the position to make such threats. And you know as well as I do, that this is a requirement. If you don't accept then you will be dealt with accordingly.

Fine then. Let's get going.

It's okay Zero. I won't tell anybody. There is a really juicy bit of info. Mandalore was killed on Dantooine. Which means that we need to get out of here. I am not sure how long it will be safe to stay here.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.09.2012 , 08:45 PM | #1879
Kaddo had come back from a hunt in the Dromund Kaas. He went back to his ship and opened a holochannel. Blast, it's Kaddo. I just finished a hunt, but I've got some bad news

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 08:46 PM | #1880
I do too. You go first.