Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
10.09.2012 , 12:35 AM | #1861
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Bye for now Kaddo. Have a good hunt, and here are some credits, buy another drink. He then walked out of the Cantina. After a small walk he reached the ship and activated the droid. Once both were on-board the ship left the planet and jumped to Mandalore. They landed and Blast left the ship, immediately looking for Meanken, to help Zero.
Mean saw blast and Zero land, and went to meet them "So, how did it go?"

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 12:42 AM | #1862
Oh you are a merc now. Well that fixes everything, I will just have you transferred to an outpost. After we lose the war and I become a Jedi Master! He mocked.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 12:43 AM | #1863
Went well got the money everybody happy aside from Jot of course.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.09.2012 , 12:46 AM | #1864
Went well got the money everybody happy aside from Jot of course.
Mean grined "Of course. I see you have a new set of armor, Zero. I like it. I need to speak to blast alone for a minute, wait over there, ok?"

"Sure" She walked away

"Please tell me you were able to cure her of her miss imperial syndrome"

JoeyAkamai
10.09.2012 , 12:52 AM | #1865
Nara held on tight as the speeder zoomed off. She ignored Hadock's last comment.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 12:52 AM | #1866
She spent a bit of time getting used to the idea. But I think she is better now. So are you feeling better that she is back?

icecreampants
10.09.2012 , 12:57 AM | #1867
The speeder landed in the town near the spaceport. Hadock climbed out his carbine over his shoulder. Allright we won't have much time we need to get going and fast.

Jot laughed And maybe you'll become speechless when your head is under my boot.

meanken
10.09.2012 , 01:04 AM | #1868
She spent a bit of time getting used to the idea. But I think she is better now. So are you feeling better that she is back?
"More then you know. time to get this over with, later" Mean walked away, over to where Zero was

"So, blast tells me you have accapted the fact you don't work for the empire anymore."

"Yes. I admit, it took a bit, but I think I am ok with it now, mostly."

"Good......I relised something while you were gone. The entire time, I felt like there was something not right, something missing."

"What are you talking about? you diden't lose your knife again, did you?"

NO! damm it, sorry. not used to this kind of thing."

"You, saying sorry? what has gotten into you, mean?"

"look, I am just going to say it, screw whatever happens. I love you, Zero. I diden't think it was possable for me to have that emotion, but there you go."

Zero had been rendered speachless. that was the last thing she had expected him to say.

"Well? say something!"

"I....I don't know what to say..."

"Then allow me to help" Mean walked up to her, riped off her helmet, tossing it down the hallway, and threw her against the wall, and started kissing her

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 01:13 AM | #1869
I only hope that we are not to late.

I think you have the places mixed up. I am going to have your tags and blaster, you will be dead. I will be rid of one less enemy of the Empire. Unless you wish to join again, you will be shot in ten minutes.

Blast silently walked up to where Zero's helmet had clattered to the floor and picked it up. He didn't want to ruin their moment so he walked outside and activated his computers so that he could check the holonet for new news. As he was looking through the items, he thought Well about time. Young people, it almost makes me wish I were back in my prime. Almost, almost....

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 01:16 AM | #1870
Mandalore sent the entire fleet of the Mandalorians to Coruscant's outer atmosphere. After catching news of what had happened he then told the fleet to move to Dantooine. He then took a shuttle to the fleet. He prepared for a final fight. He intended on fighting this false mandalore.