Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 11:41 PM | #1851
Jot growled back at the commander. Not like i had a choice. Either you get me or they kill everyone else.Seemed like a fair deal. Whats your blasted deal anyways? Not like I've tried killing you. Yet.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 11:46 PM | #1852
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Speaking of which, I am surprised he hasn't tried to kill me yet. I have fought many of the White Maw forces and have stolen some of their cargo on a few occasions. I will agree that Intelligence has more tact, however it still would not be able to stand forever, by itself that is.
"ha, you talk like he is still in charge. he is the FORMER leader of the white maw. see, he made QUITE the impresion on them while he was still in charge. he was probably the most visious 10 year old you will ever meet outside the sith accadmy. he made sure that they understood he may still ask things of them in the future when he left. see, he basicly took control by bursting in the front door, brutaly slartering all the guards, and killing the leader in single combat. and this was when he was 10. in their minds, he could come back any day and take back direct control if he pleased. so, they try to keep him happy when he has something that needs doing. you can ask him yourself if you are really cureous about it, he diden't tell me much beyond that. point is, he could care less about a few lost shipments and a few dead men."

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 12:01 AM | #1853
That is reassuring in a way. Now what would you like to do? I bet that Meanken is still waiting for us. What about you?

You are a traitor to the Empire, and I have taken it upon my self to remove all traitors. You are the seventy-ninth person I have found and arrested. You will be killed soon enough. Any explanations.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.09.2012 , 12:06 AM | #1854
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
That is reassuring in a way. Now what would you like to do? I bet that Meanken is still waiting for us. What about you?

You are a traitor to the Empire, and I have taken it upon my self to remove all traitors. You are the seventy-ninth person I have found and arrested. You will be killed soon enough. Any explanations.
"Sure, I guess we should go back." She looked over at kaddo, who had been silent the entire time "Again, I am sorry. I do wish there was another way I could have done the mission, but I had to make snap desisions in the moment. just, don't let this one incdent get in the way of our pofesional relationship" She got up "Let's go"

icecreampants
10.09.2012 , 12:10 AM | #1855
Traitor is not quite the word I would use. Your beloved empire left its own men to rot on a battlefield. No evacuation no help no hope. Were it not for others more honorable than your people I would not have had my chances to kill those responsible for the deaths of thousands. Traitorous is not the word I would use for my actions, they were justice.

Meanwhile Hadock sat in the back of the speeder. He yelled over to Rafeesh Come on lets get a move on we got people to save!

JoeyAkamai
10.09.2012 , 12:12 AM | #1856
I thought we were just saving Jot!
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 12:15 AM | #1857
Bye for now Kaddo. Have a good hunt, and here are some credits, buy another drink. He then walked out of the Cantina. After a small walk he reached the ship and activated the droid. Once both were on-board the ship left the planet and jumped to Mandalore. They landed and Blast left the ship, immediately looking for Meanken, to help Zero.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.09.2012 , 12:16 AM | #1858
We are we are calm down. Jeez. Figure of speech and all. Don't act like you're married to the buffoon!

MdLogan
10.09.2012 , 12:26 AM | #1859
Your squad was expendable you knew that when you joined the army. Expect instead of getting up and wiping the dust off, you decided to turn. I think that is traitorous.

Sorry, coming. He ran into the front, waiting to see if anyone was going to drive or if he should.

icecreampants
10.09.2012 , 12:29 AM | #1860
Ahh a loyal follower to the sith dogma. Good to meet you. im someone who values his own life.

The white maw commander climbed into the speeder turning it on and begining the flight to the nearest settlement