Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

Bird_of_Thunder
10.08.2012 , 09:44 PM | #1841
Kaddo dismantled his carbine, stowed the parts, and began walking with Blast.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 09:50 PM | #1842
For zero, it was almost a sureal experence. she had never in her life thought she would leave the empire, much less be walking around the imperal capital after she left. it was still taking her time to wrap her head around. she followed behind blast and kaddo, letting them lead on to the employer

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 10:11 PM | #1843
Once he had reached his employer he gave him the frozen Jot. Much easier then your agent said it would be. He turned to Zero, passing a handful of credits. This is your half. He said he had sent an agent to do the same thing and he failed horribly. Haha Imperial Army, without help I don't see how the Empire would survive.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.08.2012 , 10:14 PM | #1844
Kaddo left to the Nexus Room Cantina, where he sat down at the bar. He had given Blast instructions to meet there afterwards. Kaddo had changed from his bounty hunter armor to more civilian clothes and strapped his blaster to side. Kaddo had dealt with thugs in cantinas, but there was luckily none due to the cantina being on Dromund Kaas. He waited for Blast and Zero to show up

meanken
10.08.2012 , 10:16 PM | #1845
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Once he had reached his employer he gave him the frozen Jot. Much easier then your agent said it would be. He turned to Zero, passing a handful of credits. This is your half. He said he had sent an agent to do the same thing and he failed horribly. Haha Imperial Army, without help I don't see how the Empire would survive.
Zero smiled under her helmet "Why, they don't survive without help. it's called imperial intelgence"

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 11:28 PM | #1846
After Blast had left the commander. The commander thawed out Jot. While he was still unaware of his surroundings, the commander placed stun on Jot. So you beat one of my agents, now you are in my custody. What do you have to say?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 11:29 PM | #1847
Even Imperial Intelligence has to use outside help. He then stepped into the cantina. He was wearing the same armor he always did.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 11:31 PM | #1848
Zero took off her helmet and ordered a drink, handing it to kaddo. "I am sorry about what happened, but it was nothing personal. No hard feelings?"

meanken
10.08.2012 , 11:33 PM | #1849
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Even Imperial Intelligence has to use outside help. He then stepped into the cantina. He was wearing the same armor he always did.
"true, I will grant you. but, we have better soloutions to solving problems then yelling like we were on every adreanal known to man, and shooting things. even mean, for all his agressivness, knows better then to just charge at a foe without having a plan of attack. most of the time"

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 11:38 PM | #1850
Speaking of which, I am surprised he hasn't tried to kill me yet. I have fought many of the White Maw forces and have stolen some of their cargo on a few occasions. I will agree that Intelligence has more tact, however it still would not be able to stand forever, by itself that is.