Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:59 AM | #1811
Whaddya mean? The problem is that hes on a ship being toted across the galaxy!

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 02:03 AM | #1812
I don't know if I feel bad that I can't care for myself, or that it's my fault he got captured!
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

meanken
10.08.2012 , 06:44 AM | #1813
Meanken was annoyed. By all rights, he should have been happy. He had finaly gotten away from imperial intelgence, with no strings attached. No having to deal with squads of assassins, no having to watch his back every day, he was free, and was about to be in what was sure to be a bloody war. and yet.......

Something wasen't right. something felt.....off. Mean had left mandalore's command room, standing out in the hallway, and was furiously sharping his knife, to the point where he sometimes caused sparks to fly off of it. Then it hit him, what was off.

It was Zero

He got a good chuckle out of that. He had been working with her for around 14 years, and the two had rarely been seperated for long streches of time. It made sence. After all, the empire never really trusted him, he was sure, and wanted an eye on him at all times. Now that he was free of them, it was no longer nessary to be chained to her. He could just walk out right now, and never bother dealing with her again.

But for some reason, he coulden't bring himself to do it. He had a hard time putting his finger on why. He guessed it may have been because they had experence working together, and being with her was more efficent, but that propably wasen't it. he had plenty of experence working alone, and diden't need another person to help him. then it occered to him, the only reason that really made sence.

He was in love with her. Odd, he thought. He had honestly thought he was incabable of giving a damm about anyone else. But, it was true. He only hoped blast had managed to cure her of her annoying loyalty to the empire, her only really big negative point. He looked at his watch. They should be back soon, it coulden't be that hard to capure one guy, and Zero was always good at planning on the fly. he would deal with this when she returned

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 12:55 PM | #1814
Hadock felt bad for Nara. He walked over to where she was and put a hand on her shoulder. It's not your fault. It could've happened to anyone really. So don't take all the blame yourself. We're a team here its not one persons fault.

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 12:57 PM | #1815
Thanks Nara went back to cleaning her weapons.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:01 PM | #1816
Hadock then turned to Rafeesh What we gonna do now boss?

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 01:05 PM | #1817
He didn't answer instead he walked over to the captain of the White Maw men. I need to make a transmission if that is alright. Could I borrow your com?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:08 PM | #1818
If it gets you outta my bunker any faster than by all means please do. the commander said tossing Rafeesh a communicator.

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 01:11 PM | #1819
Thank you. He took the com and walked back to Nara, and hadock.. I have a com. now Hadock tell Mandalore what has happened and what frequencies the tracker is on.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 01:13 PM | #1820
What can I do?