Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
10.08.2012 , 01:21 AM | #1801
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Rafeesh stepped into the bunker. He had a plan in case the pirates were told to kill them.

The ship arrived soon after. Blast moved Jot into a container in his ship. He yelled to Zero, When you are ready, I have your armor ready. Zero.
Zero had no intention of betrying them. she may not be the most honerable person, but she kept her word. she walked onto the ship, and it took off. "No time like the present. so, Mr big bad bounty hunter, how did I do?" Zero smirked

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:23 AM | #1802
Hadock sat up on the roof top watching the ship cursing to himself in several languages he had picked up over the years. He had to save Jot but right now he knew that there wasn't to much choice. Making sure Blast and Zero along with the pirates didn't notice he fired a small tracer onto the hull of the ship. Don't worry we'll get you back.

The commander divided his men up sending half of them to continue the mission while the others fumbled around the building complex as if they were looking for a hidden lever.

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 01:23 AM | #1803
Hatered filled Nara's face. Tell me you have a plan, Rafeesh.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 01:30 AM | #1804
Good job. That was very fun. Never been a mute before.Blast pulled out a suit of armor and gave it to Zero. The first thing to do with it is to give it your new mark. Your insignia as it is.

Yes first I need to talk with the commander. Then we find Zero, that was a mistake saying her name. I can trace that to the best of my ability. We then get Jot back then we take out Zero and her friend, also Meanken will be also be a traceable person.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 01:35 AM | #1805
I hope I'm the one who gets to deal with Zero.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:35 AM | #1806
Hadock walked down the stairs. Well that was fantastic. Next time lets sleep with the enemy before they case us up in carbonite. He was angry his voice gave that away. But concerned to. I'll go one better Rafeesh. Tracking data on that ship. See how far they get from us now.

One of the pirates found the hidden lever and pulled it causing a hatch to open from the ground in front of the compound with a speeder rising out of it The rides on us, get off this rock and hope we don't meet again. the commander growled.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 01:37 AM | #1807
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Good job. That was very fun. Never been a mute before.Blast pulled out a suit of armor and gave it to Zero. The first thing to do with it is to give it your new mark. Your insignia as it is.

Yes first I need to talk with the commander. Then we find Zero, that was a mistake saying her name. I can trace that to the best of my ability. We then get Jot back then we take out Zero and her friend, also Meanken will be also be a traceable person.
"I see.....I will be honest, I don't really have any kind of mark in mind. not sure what to put."

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 01:46 AM | #1808
Biggest mistake ever. Nara muttered. She was going to get even. She grabbed her sniper rifle, two vibroblades, and a few grenades.

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:50 AM | #1809
Where you running of to? Fun aint even started yet! Only him. getting himself in trouble like that! He wouldn't of bailed me out like that. But he would you Nara. Hadock begun scrounging for spare parts for his carbine.

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 01:56 AM | #1810
That's the problem. Nara grimly started checking her weapons, making sure they are at top notch.