Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 01:02 AM | #1791
Jot i promise that I will not let them get away with this. I will come for you.

Blast smiled. I would rather freeze him.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 01:04 AM | #1792
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Jot i promise that I will not let them get away with this. I will come for you.

Blast smiled. I would rather freeze him.
"Well, I don't have a carbonite gun, sadly. if you want to do the honors, be my guest"

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 01:06 AM | #1793
Blast stepped in front of Jot and launched a stream of Carbonite. Feel so much better now.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.08.2012 , 01:08 AM | #1794
What'd i tell you earlier Nara? I don't regret meeting you. But what ever this is for isn't your fault. I dug my grave a long time ago figures it would catch up to me now. Now go be a darling and get off this rock. Look after the others make sure hotshot doesn't do anything to stupid.Okay? Jot looked down not fond of moments like this. Then the carbonite hit him and froze him in place.

If it is your orders ma'am my men will do anything. The commander said in the most respectful tone possible.

Meanwhile Hadock stood in the bunker thinking of what he could do. Good, Just good. They got him. Great!

meanken
10.08.2012 , 01:08 AM | #1795
Blast stepped in front of Jot and launched a stream of Carbonite. Feel so much better now.
"good for you. call the ship." Zero waited for the commander's responce

meanken
10.08.2012 , 01:10 AM | #1796
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
What'd i tell you earlier Nara? I don't regret meeting you. But what ever this is for isn't your fault. I dug my grave a long time ago figures it would catch up to me now. Now go be a darling and get off this rock. Look after the others make sure hotshot doesn't do anything to stupid.Okay? Jot looked down not fond of moments like this. Then the carbonite hit him and froze him in place.

If it is your orders ma'am my men will do anything. The commander said in the most respectful tone possible.

Meanwhile Hadock stood in the bunker thinking of what he could do. Good, Just good. They got him. Great!
"Exelent. Meanken apprecates good service, and to thank you, he will be sending a few credits to your account. keep up the good work."

JoeyAkamai
10.08.2012 , 01:12 AM | #1797
This time, Nara didn't turn red. She slowly back toward the bunker. You will be revenged. And this I promise.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 01:13 AM | #1798
Blast activated his beacon. He then pulled Jot's frozen body outside.

meanken
10.08.2012 , 01:14 AM | #1799
Blast activated his beacon. He then pulled Jot's frozen body outside.
Zero stood by, waiting for the ship to arrive, still keeping an eye on the bunker, to make sure they did not try anything

MdLogan
10.08.2012 , 01:18 AM | #1800
Rafeesh stepped into the bunker. He had a plan in case the pirates were told to kill them.

The ship arrived soon after. Blast moved Jot into a container in his ship. He yelled to Zero, When you are ready, I have your armor ready. Zero.