Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

Sacrmeno
08.18.2012 , 09:56 AM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Crow's D5 Mantis flew to the hangar bay where Nara's ship sat. Pointing at the other freighter trying to help them escape, he ordered his crew to open fire, and thats what they did. Crow had seen Sorrann heading for the newcomer's ship and needed to make sure the other bounty hunter didn't escape
The ship rocked back and forth but the shields absorbed most of the damage. Rithon grabbed the radio. "What the kriff are you doing?!" He yelled into it.
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

MdLogan
08.18.2012 , 10:42 AM | #172
I was thinking the same, corporal. Zarron the prisoners have escaped, get a full army squad I need those prisoners in a secure prison ASAP.
Graal then began reading the ship logs given to him by the corporal. He was looking closely, for anything that would confirm his suspicions. He did not see anything, however he was a bit flustered after all that had been going on. Corporal are you sure this has all the data, and that the smuggler did not remove any?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.18.2012 , 11:13 AM | #173
Crow heard the transmission. My job! I can't let them escape or i dont get paid! He took the helm of the ship and began firing missiles as well. He couldn't let Sorrann escape. Or for that matter, Nara and her crew couldn't escape either. He ordered the gunners on the turrets to bring down the hangar. Crow kept his focus on the other freighter
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
08.18.2012 , 11:15 AM | #174
The agent replied to genral Thats all i could get of it, i down loaded it all. Why? he added

MdLogan
08.18.2012 , 11:23 AM | #175
I need to know if these are the only places she has been to. If not then I can have one more reason to hunt down and remove Nara, and possibly those Mandalorians.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
08.18.2012 , 11:26 AM | #176
Joutunheim overheard all the commotion in the hanger and rushed to the the end of the shaft with Nara.Seeing the gunship firing trying to take down the hangar Jotunheim turned to nara. Go get to your ship i've got something for that gunship Opening the vent and jumping down Jotunheim grabbed a fuel barrel that was beneath the vent and threw it at the turrets aiming for Nara's ship.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.18.2012 , 11:29 AM | #177
As Crow continued firing, one of his missiles went stray. Sorrann, running towards the floating freigter, stopped dea when he saw the missile coming at him. He closed his eyes and excepted his fate. The blast caused the platform to rumble a bit, and Sorrann Valkoro was dead. Crow smacked his forehead. Then the zabrak opened his comlink to Graal. General, Sorrann is dead. He was hit by a stray missile. In other words, we have one less problem to deal with.

As Crow kept firing on the hangar, the fuel tank hit his ship's wing. Crow flipped all the emergency switches, but it was no good. The Mantis went crashing into the platform, with seemingly no survivors.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
08.18.2012 , 11:51 AM | #178
I love explosions. Nara lets go get the ship out of here now! Jotunheim said running and grabbing Nara pushing her up the loading ramp.

Hadock had been going through his section of the vent work for some time. Until he reached the end of the shaft. which opened right into a busy street ot stepping out slowly he began walking casually to a landing pad a few hundred meters away. Helvec sensed his son nearby and walked out of the room down the hallway towards the streets waving back at the General Excuse me for a moment i have to go arrest my son and his friends you and your guards may want to tag along for this. Running out to the street side Helvec closed his eyes and used the force to sense exactly where Hadock was. Opening his eyes and taking a deep breath Helvec used the force to enhance his speed and ran directly up to Hadock from behind. Boy you know you cannot run from me. Give up now and this wont be a painful experience. the old man whispered in to Hadocks ear as he put his hand on his shoulder.

MdLogan
08.18.2012 , 12:43 PM | #179
Nara ran into her ship. But instead of running to the bridge, she ran to the cargo hold. When she got there, Nara tore open a crate and inside were many grenades. She grabbed a handful and put them were they originally should be.
Nara ran to another crate and opened that one as well. Inside this one, though, were multiple guns and vibroblades. She grabbed a blaster, sniper rifle, and a vibroblade. "That's that."

MdLogan
08.18.2012 , 12:53 PM | #180
Graal brought some troops together, and ran with Helvec. But once Helvec sped up they started following a bit slower.
Men, guns at the ready.The troopers all pulled out their rifles and prepared to shoot.