Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

icecreampants
10.07.2012 , 10:24 PM | #1761
I could care less about him. But he endangers my friends again and I'm silencing him and his tag along.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.07.2012 , 10:27 PM | #1762
The kid brings a Vornskr hound within 10 meters of a place full of enough artillery to bring down a massive fleet. Big whoop. We aren't in any danger with the firepower we're packing here, trust me. I've fought in crazy battles before, and we had less artillery against a massive number of Jedi. Who won? We did
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
10.07.2012 , 10:33 PM | #1763
Not the hounds Im worried about per say. Someone had to leave all this gear here. They're gonna come back. And when they do we better not be here.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.07.2012 , 10:43 PM | #1764
Kaddo thought for a minute. He moved over and inspected the turret. Then his eyes widened when he saw the markings. He heard the roar of engines, and sure enough, three pirate ships came into the atmosphere. The White Maw... he said. Then he sprinted to Rafaesh. Rafaesh! This place is a White Maw warehouse! And I saw White Maw ships just now! We need to mount a defensive!!!
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
10.07.2012 , 10:46 PM | #1765
Just what I always wanted! Pirates! Fantastic! Hadock yelled ducking down behind cover.

meanken
10.07.2012 , 11:03 PM | #1766
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Kaddo thought for a minute. He moved over and inspected the turret. Then his eyes widened when he saw the markings. He heard the roar of engines, and sure enough, three pirate ships came into the atmosphere. The White Maw... he said. Then he sprinted to Rafaesh. Rafaesh! This place is a White Maw warehouse! And I saw White Maw ships just now! We need to mount a defensive!!!
Zero, still downstairs, suddenly heard yelling about a white maw attack. White maw, she thought. what were the odds? She lamented the fact that mean was not here at the moment. He had been the leader of the white maw pirates as a child, he had told her once. He said he had been partly responsable for their rapid expantion, having lead raids on other rivals during his time as leader. she started thinking, she may be able to turn this develpment to her own purposes

MdLogan
10.07.2012 , 11:24 PM | #1767
Blast had been fixed up by Rafeesh then he walked over to Zero. Well at least something to make Meanken jealous about.

Everybody prepare weapons. Dan, Antaris inside now. There is a bunker-esk structure in there. I have got more turrets set up. Kaddo man the turret by the front door. Hadock off the roof. stay in the walkway up to the roof. Jot take one of the windows on the other end of the building. Now move!
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.07.2012 , 11:36 PM | #1768
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Blast had been fixed up by Rafeesh then he walked over to Zero. Well at least something to make Meanken jealous about.

Everybody prepare weapons. Dan, Antaris inside now. There is a bunker-esk structure in there. I have got more turrets set up. Kaddo man the turret by the front door. Hadock off the roof. stay in the walkway up to the roof. Jot take one of the windows on the other end of the building. Now move!
Zero walked with blast, whispering as they walked "I may be able to get these pirates on our side. my holocom is still working, and I know mean made sure every member of the white maw knew who he was, and what he was capable of before he left, in case he ever had to make use of them again. all it would take is one call to him for confermation to get them working for us."

MdLogan
10.07.2012 , 11:39 PM | #1769
Get that set up. However I would be careful, we might draw suspicion.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.07.2012 , 11:43 PM | #1770
Nara went to protect Zero, keeping the promise she made.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."