Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
10.07.2012 , 12:14 AM | #1721
Zero, seeing the others distracted, looked around for blast again, who seemed to have dissapeared

icecreampants
10.07.2012 , 12:16 AM | #1722
Yeah I don't regret this. I don't regret meeting you. Or anyone... I owe you a bottle of wine though. Jot said jokingly trying to mask everything with humor he thought, and hope she won't notice anything/

MdLogan
10.07.2012 , 12:24 AM | #1723
Blast had decided to go out and hunt some Vornskr, to blow off some steam. He shot three with near perfect precision. He had decided to go back to camp with some extra food. Hopefully make it look like he was trying to help, he then thought that he should give him some wounds so that he looks a bit more real. So he took the teeth of a Vornskr and punctured his armor and cut himself using it. He then came back carrying two hounds and staggered into camp.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.07.2012 , 12:36 AM | #1724
Nara whipped her head around and saw a Blast wounded. Guys!
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

meanken
10.07.2012 , 12:37 AM | #1725
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Blast had decided to go out and hunt some Vornskr, to blow off some steam. He shot three with near perfect precision. He had decided to go back to camp with some extra food. Hopefully make it look like he was trying to help, he then thought that he should give him some wounds so that he looks a bit more real. So he took the teeth of a Vornskr and punctured his armor and cut himself using it. He then came back carrying two hounds and staggered into camp.
Zero saw blast injured and ran over, the others in the building too far away to overhear "Your freind found us while you were gone, apparently you have a tracking divice on you,, because I made sure to check myself before we got onworld. If you have a plan of attack, it is time to get ready to implment it"

icecreampants
10.07.2012 , 12:43 AM | #1726
ITs just a flesh wound he'll be fine! Jotunheim yelled following Nara thinking how stupid he was.
I can go on a hunt alone. Im better equipped than an entire republic commando squad You need Jot here for added security in case the hounds show up. Hadock said looking in the crate before seeing blast walk in. Great someone had to go out and be a hero! Just fantastic! Way to go. Next time let the pros handle it! he yellled

MdLogan
10.07.2012 , 12:46 AM | #1727
Blast smiled underneath his helmet. He made some signals trying to make it look like he was telling them something. He had told Zero, I would give him some slack. We do our move tonight.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.07.2012 , 12:47 AM | #1728
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
ITs just a flesh wound he'll be fine! Jotunheim yelled following Nara thinking how stupid he was.
I can go on a hunt alone. Im better equipped than an entire republic commando squad You need Jot here for added security in case the hounds show up. Hadock said looking in the crate before seeing blast walk in. Great someone had to go out and be a hero! Just fantastic! Way to go. Next time let the pros handle it! he yellled
Zero fliped around "Hey! He was only trying to be helpful, and you go and insult him? grow up!"

MdLogan
10.07.2012 , 12:53 AM | #1729
Blast placed the hounds on the floor. Then he began trying to start a fire, using some of the power in his blaster.

JoeyAkamai
10.07.2012 , 12:53 AM | #1730
Nara shot Hadock a glare, as though daring him to say it again.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."