Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

Bird_of_Thunder
10.06.2012 , 11:31 PM | #1711
Kaddo nodded and took the cylinder in acceptance. Then he went to the building and began looking around. Finally, he found the crates. Damn. Rafaesh, you gotta see this stuff! Inside the crates were massive amounts of rifles, launchers, snipers, grenades, miniguns, and enough ammo to keep even the craziest fireteam grinnin' and sinnin' for at least a month. He also found ship repair tools and a whole stack of rations.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
10.06.2012 , 11:33 PM | #1712
Jot recoiled as Nara hit him. I deserve that. I think. I was only joking. I won't do it again. Didn't think there was anything wrong with a little joke..

MdLogan
10.06.2012 , 11:47 PM | #1713
Rafeesh came running. Amazing. Well this will keep us safe for a time. Hadock! come here.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.06.2012 , 11:51 PM | #1714
Sorry. But from where I come from, you can't really afford to joke.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.06.2012 , 11:55 PM | #1715
Was it really all that bad? What i said? Jotunheim said trying to hide any usual notes of sarcasm.

Hadock turned to follow Rafeesh Whats the deal boss?

JoeyAkamai
10.06.2012 , 11:58 PM | #1716
If that man was an enemy of either one of us, and you made that's comment, we'd both be in danger. Thankfully, he isn't a threat.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

meanken
10.07.2012 , 12:01 AM | #1717
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Valkor shook his head. It won't matter. War is coming, and we have more pressing matters to attend to. Plus the Sith are betrayed every day, what is so big that one killed Jadus? We have a very capable leader in Darth Marr the Kaleesh said, catching Ravage giving him a dirty look
Marr sat silently in contplation. eventluy, he spoke "We must act quickly. it is already well known that Ravvok has killed two dark council members. if we icnore this threat, people will begin seeing us as weak. they will think they can defy us and get away with it. Ravvok will be spending time expanding, gathering allys and resorses. But rest assured, he will be back, and when he does, it may well be with an army at his back. You said sith are betrayed every day, an all too true fact. If sith see ravvok as the more powerfull, they will defect and join him. it is the way of it. What I recomend is this. Right now, Ravvok is a trator to us, and a wanted man in the republic. We can take advantage of that. propose a tempary alliance with the republic to elimnate a threat to us both. after all, when he is done with us, he will turn to the republic. thoughts?"

icecreampants
10.07.2012 , 12:03 AM | #1718
That it? Listen I'd kill him if he even thought of laying a finger near you. Plus we have hotshot and the force seeing blaster master! Jotunheim said pointing over towards Hadock and Rafeesh. And you of course. We got you. Jot said looking away quickly hoping Nara wouldn't notice.

JoeyAkamai
10.07.2012 , 12:09 AM | #1719
This just has never happened before. I have never had to work this long with someone and I have never had an...............adventure like this. Nara looked at Hadock and Rafeesh. For some odd reason, she felt safe with them. The only time she ever felt this safe was when she was first taken in by mercenaries.

MdLogan
10.07.2012 , 12:13 AM | #1720
Do you think that this crate would supply you and Jot, during a hunting raid?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.