Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

JoeyAkamai
10.06.2012 , 10:57 PM | #1701
Nara didn't stop walking, but slowed down.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.06.2012 , 11:03 PM | #1702
Come on, don't go alone in here its dangerous. Jotunheim said as he closed the distance between them.

JoeyAkamai
10.06.2012 , 11:17 PM | #1703
And you're going to stop me if I do? And I'm not alone. I have you here.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

Bird_of_Thunder
10.06.2012 , 11:17 PM | #1704
Ah, Darth Howl. I left Kregan because she was expendable. The only reason I called is to warn you: Jadus's last words were instructions. Instructions to make all of the Dark Council know fear. And when I return, fear I shall deliver Ravvok said, closing the channel. Ravage looked as solemn as ever. So Jadus wished that we suffer?
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
10.06.2012 , 11:20 PM | #1705
Rafeesh stepped out of the building.On the contrary it is quite safe. I have been installing make-shift turrets, not the best but they will do. He then looked behind them to see what the composition was. Goodness land in the middle of a jungle and suddenly it become Coruscant. He walked over to Kaddo.Hello and what might your name be?

Mandalore was staring into the sky. he was remembering many of the battles he had been in. When Zharron asked the question, Mandalore shook himself.The Chancellor has already told me that The Five is being dealt with. They are no longer an acknowledged section of the Republic. We may kill any we find of them.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
10.06.2012 , 11:22 PM | #1706
Kaddo turned to Rafaesh. Kaddo Ravvess. I'm a bounty hunter working on finding and killing the True Mandalorians. I'm affiliated with Mandalore if that's what you want to know Kaddo said. He looked at the building. I'm picking up massive amounts of energy in that building. Looks like there's a whole cache of weapons and supplies in there
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
10.06.2012 , 11:24 PM | #1707
Finally closing the gap Jot grabbed Nara by her shoulders Sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. Just calm down. Okay?

It does not matter. He cannot hope to stop us now. We will find him we will make him suffer. Publicly so that others will know to not make his errors!

Bird_of_Thunder
10.06.2012 , 11:26 PM | #1708
Valkor shook his head. It won't matter. War is coming, and we have more pressing matters to attend to. Plus the Sith are betrayed every day, what is so big that one killed Jadus? We have a very capable leader in Darth Marr the Kaleesh said, catching Ravage giving him a dirty look
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
10.06.2012 , 11:27 PM | #1709
I was beginning to find some of the cases. Thank you for proving my theory correct. Come we have more rations if you need. He offered a small cylinder with rations inside.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.06.2012 , 11:28 PM | #1710
Nara slapped him. You just had to call me darling, didn't you?