Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
10.06.2012 , 10:14 PM | #1691
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Darth Howl strode into the Council chambers shortly thereafter I have arrived now where is the scumbag Ravvok? I wish to kill him myself! His idiocy has caused me many problems. Which his screaming cries of pain will alleviate
"Howl, welcome. As I was just explaining to the executioner, he has excaped. Arctis let him slip away."

icecreampants
10.06.2012 , 10:20 PM | #1692
Incompetent as always. Any news on the company he was keeping?

meanken
10.06.2012 , 10:22 PM | #1693
Incompetent as always. Any news on the company he was keeping?
"Intelgence informs me he had a jedi pet, not the same one he had before. he also had a group of sith assassins, apparently trators who defected after the death of jadus."

icecreampants
10.06.2012 , 10:27 PM | #1694
Interesting. Did his pet run off with him? if not she could be found... and any information forced out before returning her to the council in pieces..

meanken
10.06.2012 , 10:32 PM | #1695
Interesting. Did his pet run off with him? if not she could be found... and any information forced out before returning her to the council in pieces..
"That is assuming the pet did not get away with him.....but the planet is still locked down, and properly now, so we could look.....I will make arrangments, every man, woman, and child on the planet will be put to work searching every inch of the planet." Marr starts hitting buttons on his holopad, sending messages to the respective people on the planet

Bird_of_Thunder
10.06.2012 , 10:40 PM | #1696
Darth Ravage came in after Valkor had. He took his seat, but saw an absence of Ravvok. Where is the traitor we apparently need to judge? He should be here by now- Ravage was cut off when the holocommunicator buzzed and the image of Darth Ravvok appeared. Ah, welcome members of the Dark Council. I trust you have all had a pleasant time trying to find me?

Kaddo nodded. A while ago, actually. The pirates took me as a prisoner. I managed to barely escape, but it just so happened to be this place
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

JoeyAkamai
10.06.2012 , 10:40 PM | #1697
I also think Jot's to blame for that crash. Nara held back a smile. She loved it when she could put the blame on someone else.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.06.2012 , 10:50 PM | #1698
Nara, darling, what would ever make you think that would be my fault? Jotunheim teased back at Nara

Ah, theres the scumbag now! So lord Ravvok. tell me, why is it that you insisted on running away and abandoning your pet? Im sure you had a use for it.

JoeyAkamai
10.06.2012 , 10:55 PM | #1699
Nara started turning red. She turned around and quickly walked away, not wanting anyone to see her. She walked briskly to the building, trying to cover up why she was leaving.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.06.2012 , 10:56 PM | #1700
Damnit! Jot yelled following after Nara