Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

MdLogan
08.18.2012 , 01:34 AM | #161
What about that Sorraan do we know where he is?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
08.18.2012 , 01:38 AM | #162
On the floor i believe.Those two moved fast i doubt he could of dodged that gas grenade. Any idea where that vent down the hall leads General? Said Helvec as he pointed down the hallway.

JoeyAkamai
08.18.2012 , 01:39 AM | #163
"This is just a walk in the park for me!" Nara replied, trying to lighten up everyone. "There most likely will be people guarding my ship. Just show's how important it is."
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
08.18.2012 , 01:41 AM | #164
Not to any escape that would keep them alive. That one leads right beneath the traffic. If they took this they will find only death ahead.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
08.18.2012 , 01:45 AM | #165
Yeah yeah just a walk in the park huh? Hadock shook his head and came to a fork in the vent system Nara right should lead to your ship i'm going left towards the other side of this building complex give my father some bait to chase after maybe he will lead the whole patrol away from the ship. Once you get on board come get me. And Jotunheim... The big chiss nodded his head I got it. Don't worry. Jotunheim pushed Nara to the right and followed behind her closely.

legolegion
08.18.2012 , 06:12 AM | #166
Mean while the imprerial agent, truns upto genral graal office. Upon seeing the smoke, pulls out his blaster. Then calls for back up, This copral jones, their been a gas grenade attack at genral`s office! He then began, to proceed into the offices. He soon relise the it was knock gas, and most where okay. A team of troopers, and a medic where on the way. the agent then walked upto the genral. He saluted him, and gave him the ships log. He hoped the genral would just do, genral scan for know, and not relise their is deleted data on their. He was still, waiting for the rakghoul venow for sabrina. He then asked the genral Sir, are these neogation even a good idea. With all the chaos it is causing, maybe off world may have been better.
Sabrina mean while was taking notes, in an intense debate with the echani. They seemed steadfast, in their opperstion to the treaty. Plus the reacent event`s with, true manalorians seemed to only entrench their postion. It would come down to a vote in the end. Between to the corelians, who wanted the treaty for extra income it would genrate. Plus the chance that empire, would finaly be totaly out gunned. Then the echani postion, where they say well we may be able to trust this manalore. But their culture, does lead to long lasting treatyies. As if some one kill`s mandalore, then they become mandalore. So they can not be trusted, with long term`s treaties. Due to their, right of succesion.

Bird_of_Thunder
08.18.2012 , 06:43 AM | #167
In all the commotion, Sorrann had bolted. Crow stood in the room with Graal and the Jedi. If you wanna put a bounty on them, now's the time. The zabrak sprinted out the door, yelling into his comlink. Trynalo, get the ship in the air and make sure that freighter doesn't leave! he ordered. Then, he commandeered a speeder and took off toward's Nara's ship
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
08.18.2012 , 08:09 AM | #168
Zarron hearing the sounds ran into the general's office. "What is going on here? And where is the prisoner?" said Zarron with his riffle out.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Sacrmeno
08.18.2012 , 09:45 AM | #169
Rithon watched the holofeed with growing fear. "Oh, kriff!" He yelled.
"What is it Rith?" Kixi the mirirlan slicer asked him.
"Mando negotiations have broken down! That smuggler and the two mandos are trying to flee Coruscant!"
"And I suppose we have to go help them?" The blue twi'lek leaning against the wall said sarcasticly.
"Yes, we are. Kixi, Ortiris! I want you guys to fly the ship to them." Rithon said climbing down to the boarding ramp.
"Rith, are you kidding?! We'll be shot down!" Kixi asked in disbelief.
"I agree with the girl for once!" Ortiris shouted.
"Just do it!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Ghtroc 720 Freighter hovered above Nara and the two Mandos. It's boarding ramp was one foot off the ground and Rithon stood on it and called down. "Jump on and be quick about it! I got a Republic traffic patrol on my tail!"
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-

Bird_of_Thunder
08.18.2012 , 09:52 AM | #170
Crow's D5 Mantis flew to the hangar bay where Nara's ship sat. Pointing at the other freighter trying to help them escape, he ordered his crew to open fire, and thats what they did. Crow had seen Sorrann heading for the newcomer's ship and needed to make sure the other bounty hunter didn't escape
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>