Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Mandalorian Break-away


JoeyAkamai's Avatar


JoeyAkamai
10.06.2012 , 07:22 PM | #1681
Nara ran to Rafeesh. Rafeesh, do you need help?
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
10.06.2012 , 08:30 PM | #1682
I never thought this day would come. The day where my people finally get some sense and join the republic. Well, we should start preparing. I know the republic will want to fight the empire sooner or later. Lets start getting weapons and gear ready.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.06.2012 , 09:28 PM | #1683
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
I never thought this day would come. The day where my people finally get some sense and join the republic. Well, we should start preparing. I know the republic will want to fight the empire sooner or later. Lets start getting weapons and gear ready.
Mean took out his knife and started sharping it "Right, one thing here, dead serious. you people watch your backs. You start thinking everyone in the republic is pure good, and you will end up with a knife in your back sooner rather then later. personal experence talking. Your five group is the most clear example, but there are plenty of people who would love nothing more then to see all you dead. some are in the pocket of the empire. others honestly belive the galaxy will be a better place without you. point is, carfull who you trust"

ToEasy's Avatar


ToEasy
10.06.2012 , 09:33 PM | #1684
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Mean took out his knife and started sharping it "Right, one thing here, dead serious. you people watch your backs. You start thinking everyone in the republic is pure good, and you will end up with a knife in your back sooner rather then later. personal experence talking. Your five group is the most clear example, but there are plenty of people who would love nothing more then to see all you dead. some are in the pocket of the empire. others honestly belive the galaxy will be a better place without you. point is, carfull who you trust"
That is true. I have had experience being back stabbed aswell. Though the five is a big problem that we should eliminate as soon as possible. Mandalore, do you have any ideas?
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder's Avatar


Bird_of_Thunder
10.06.2012 , 09:38 PM | #1685
Kaddo saw his targets: Hadock and Jot. But then he saw Zero and wondered. He took off his helmet and ran into the clearing, acting exhausted. My prayers have been answered! I'm not the only one in this god-forsaken jungle! I saw a ship fly over a bit ago and wondered if there was someone else here, and there are five of you!
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants's Avatar


icecreampants
10.06.2012 , 09:47 PM | #1686
These people showing up randomly on this planet are really starting to creep me out. Don't be surprised if I blast them all for safety reasons. Jotunheim said in a grim tone.

Bird_of_Thunder's Avatar


Bird_of_Thunder
10.06.2012 , 09:58 PM | #1687
Valkor strode to the Dark Council chambers. He had received word from Darth Ravage that he was to be serving as Ravvok's executioner, but from the way he heard things Ravvok had escaped. He came anyway, hoping for a new task
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.06.2012 , 10:04 PM | #1688
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Kaddo saw his targets: Hadock and Jot. But then he saw Zero and wondered. He took off his helmet and ran into the clearing, acting exhausted. My prayers have been answered! I'm not the only one in this god-forsaken jungle! I saw a ship fly over a bit ago and wondered if there was someone else here, and there are five of you!
Moron, Zero thought. Dosen't he relise he is only causing more suspition? How many damm refuges does he belive these people are going to think are running around this place? "Oh, you poor thing. did those pirates attack you too?" Zero was hoping she could manage a resonable explnation as to how so many people got stranded in the same jungle at the same time

meanken's Avatar


meanken
10.06.2012 , 10:06 PM | #1689
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Valkor strode to the Dark Council chambers. He had received word from Darth Ravage that he was to be serving as Ravvok's executioner, but from the way he heard things Ravvok had escaped. He came anyway, hoping for a new task
Marr saw Valkor walk in "Ah, the executoner. why you are on time when my fellow members are not, I will never know. sadly, your services will not be requiered at the moment. it seems that Arctis let Ravvok slip away. If you requiere a task, you could try tracking him down. we have intelgence on the job, but some sith oversight will help, as we have not replaced jadus yet."

icecreampants's Avatar


icecreampants
10.06.2012 , 10:10 PM | #1690
Darth Howl strode into the Council chambers shortly thereafter I have arrived now where is the scumbag Ravvok? I wish to kill him myself! His idiocy has caused me many problems. Which his screaming cries of pain will alleviate