Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

MdLogan
10.06.2012 , 04:04 PM | #1671
Thank you. Let us know when, and we will be begin to assaulting their ships.

Blast continued to push Zero until they had reached the clearing. Do you have fun doing that?

Jot, Hadock, keep an eye on the bushes. Make sure no hounds come through. Looks like this place was abandoned. See there is a small building over there. Rafeesh then turned to Zero. You didn't answer me. Would you like me to make a vocabulator for your friend?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.06.2012 , 04:15 PM | #1672
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Thank you. Let us know when, and we will be begin to assaulting their ships.

Blast continued to push Zero until they had reached the clearing. Do you have fun doing that?

Jot, Hadock, keep an eye on the bushes. Make sure no hounds come through. Looks like this place was abandoned. See there is a small building over there. Rafeesh then turned to Zero. You didn't answer me. Would you like me to make a vocabulator for your friend?
"Who cares about the stupid vocabulator!? We are completly sorunded by mutant hounds who are going to eat us all! The nearest town is 2 days away, we don't have food, and our only shelter is a single building! Don't you get it? We are all going to die!" Zero walked away, sobing.

JoeyAkamai
10.06.2012 , 05:21 PM | #1673
I'll take care of her. Nara whispered to Rafeesh. She ran after Zero. Hey, what's the matter?
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
10.06.2012 , 05:27 PM | #1674
Okay Hadock scan the building for anybody inside, If not then get inside and check for anything of value. Such as food, supplies, weapons, a com possibly. Jot keep an eye on the jungle while, we prepare the defenses. Rafeesh began pulling some of the materials from his pack. Oh and Hadock, if you see any flimsiplast in there let me know. Rafeesh then began pulling out some rifle clips.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
10.06.2012 , 05:46 PM | #1675
Quote: Originally Posted by JoeyAkamai View Post
I'll take care of her. Nara whispered to Rafeesh. She ran after Zero. Hey, what's the matter?
"Oh, what do you think? All I wanted was a nice, quiet vacation. Thats all, not too much to ask, is it? I have never even been camping before, and now I am traped in this stinkhole, and I am probably going to die here."

Bird_of_Thunder
10.06.2012 , 05:53 PM | #1676
Kaddo saw Zarron turned but went to his ship anyway. He boarded and began taking off. He had more pressing matters to attend. He activated a tracer he had on Blast's pistol in case of emergencies. He followed the tracer and went to find Blast and Zero
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
10.06.2012 , 06:36 PM | #1677
In the chaos, Kregan escaped in stealth keeping completely hidden from any imperial she made her way to a nearby space port.where she would hide until she had a safe way back to republic space

Hadock scanned the building for any heat signatures and shook his head No life in there boss. Thats really odd for a planet like this. You would think something would have to be keeping them out. Lets set up defenses and camp up for the night. But be cautious.

Jot kept the hounds at bay blasting any that got close. I just love this planet, thinking of building a nive home here in the forest. You know live where the wild things are.

JoeyAkamai
10.06.2012 , 06:39 PM | #1678
Not if I can help it. You're going to be fine.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

meanken
10.06.2012 , 06:42 PM | #1679
Quote: Originally Posted by JoeyAkamai View Post
Not if I can help it. You're going to be fine.
"Oh, I hope so." Zero walked off, looking around for blast

Bird_of_Thunder
10.06.2012 , 06:49 PM | #1680
Kaddo tracked to Blast's location and put his ship on autopilot. He dropped out and the ship left. He came into the area where Hadock, Jot, and Rafaesh. He pulled out a foldable carbine and set it up, putting some extra clips in as he silently moved to the edge of the clearing where he could spy on the group yet stay hidden. He had made a round around the clearing, evading the Vornskr hounds, and got to the other side from where he'd jumped.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>