Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

JoeyAkamai
10.05.2012 , 09:29 PM | #1651
Kinda does matter when you're being hunted by them and you're fighting for your lives!
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.05.2012 , 09:56 PM | #1652
Fall back to the clearing and set up camp!

JoeyAkamai
10.05.2012 , 10:00 PM | #1653
What about these guys? Nara knew there must be more coming.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
10.05.2012 , 10:03 PM | #1654
Theres not that many left we'll blast them on the way back to the clearing if it gets night theres no telling what else will find us!

MdLogan
10.05.2012 , 10:23 PM | #1655
Okay fall out. Head to the clearing. Rafeesh gave a last shot and began running swiftly towards the clearing.

Blast gave a couple more shots. Remember you are a city girl, I am your protector. Blast whispered as he began rushing towards the clearing.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
10.05.2012 , 10:32 PM | #1656
I will take up the rear everyone go ahead and go I'll keep these hounds away from you! Jot fired more rounds into the dense foliage while Hadock ran with the others.

meanken
10.05.2012 , 11:04 PM | #1657
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Okay fall out. Head to the clearing. Rafeesh gave a last shot and began running swiftly towards the clearing.

Blast gave a couple more shots. Remember you are a city girl, I am your protector. Blast whispered as he began rushing towards the clearing.
"oh.....oh my...run!" Zero ran, making a show of hiding behind blast

MdLogan
10.05.2012 , 11:21 PM | #1658
Jot catch. He tossed a grenade to Jot. It was unarmed but once Jot clicked a button it would be ready to explode.

Blast began running. he pushed Zero forward as he ran to make it look like he was trying to make sure she was safe.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
10.05.2012 , 11:21 PM | #1659
Nara gave a brisk nod to Jot, than sprinted away to the clearing. She kept looking back to see if Jot was doing fine.

icecreampants
10.05.2012 , 11:34 PM | #1660
Thanks, now get going I'm not far behind! He shouted arming the grenade and throwing it into the brush then turning and sprinting to catch up with the others.